Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 309k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

TOTC predicts #35 for CUFF IT on week 33, which will tie it with "Telephone" as Bey's longest charting song on the Hot 100!

Love this for Bey. Also, has this song become skippable to anyone whilst listening to RENAISSANCE? It’s still a great song, but, I think the popularity for me has made me not want to listen to it as much. :sherlock: 

1 minute ago, Brikenbur said:

Love this for Bey. Also, has this song become skippable to anyone whilst listening to RENAISSANCE? It’s still a great song, but, I think the popularity for me has made me not want to listen to it as much. :sherlock: 

No. Take a break with the remix, instrumental version, and the kidz bop version (it’s legit great).

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

TOTC predicts #35 for CUFF IT on week 33, which will tie it with "Telephone" as Bey's longest charting song on the Hot 100!

I was worried it would fall to like #45 this week nn

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

We just need one more week top 50 lol

We’re making it. :alexz:

6 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

Love this for Bey. Also, has this song become skippable to anyone whilst listening to RENAISSANCE? It’s still a great song, but, I think the popularity for me has made me not want to listen to it as much. :sherlock: 

It happens to me which is odd cause It didn't happen with Break My Soul.

4 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

We just need one more week top 50 lol

ready to stream and buy!

  • ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

Love this for Bey. Also, has this song become skippable to anyone whilst listening to RENAISSANCE? It’s still a great song, but, I think the popularity for me has made me not want to listen to it as much. :sherlock: 

TikTok wore it out for me but the remix slaps.

NZ Chart:

#33 Cuff It (-1) - 30 Weeks

 

2nd best for B after Halo with 33 weeks

12 hours ago, Devin said:

TikTok wore it out for me but the remix slaps.

I was always meh with this song when the album first dropped it was one of my least fav. It felt Bruno Mars-ish or something, then I started to like it more when it became a little popular, and now I am completely over it lol. The remix still slaps though. 

2 hours ago, EarStyle said:

I was always meh with this song when the album first dropped it was one of my least fav. It felt Bruno Mars-ish or something, then I started to like it more when it became a little popular, and now I am completely over it lol. The remix still slaps though. 

i hate the original. the remix is on another level :jonny6:

ARIA Chart:

#48 Cuff It (-2) - 31 weeks 

 

3rd best fro B after Halo (36) & Telephone (33)

Edited by JoAddams

NZ Chart:

#33 Cuff It (=) - 31 Weeks

 

2nd best for B after Halo with 33 weeks

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.