Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

34th week tomorrow :clap3: 

 

 

 

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 307.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

aw, can Cuff Hit last another 2 weeks by surpassing No, No, No with 35 weeks? 

Flawless GIF - Find on GIFER

 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

Insane. I wonder what caused the rise?

Hive power? :rip:

Edited by JoAddams

3 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

Hive power? :rip:

Nene Leakes No GIF


There weren’t any organized streaming or buying parties. It has been falling, so we all expected it to fall. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

Insane. I wonder what caused the rise?

Radio hasn't been dropping it I guess and there were other songs that probably debuted/peaked and then dropped like rocks

After 31 weeks, Cuff Hit left ARIA chart. It's 3rd best for B after Halo (36) & Telephone (33). :cries:

NZ Chart:

#37 Cuff It (-4) - 32 Weeks

 

2nd best for B after Halo with 33 weeks

42 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Who knew No No No was such a HiTTTT.. SLAYING since her debut! 

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm curious what number it is this week

Me too.

Can it survive one more week? I really hope so.

15 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

I'm curious what number it is this week

13 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Me too.

Can it survive one more week? I really hope so.

I don't understand H100 rules. Why can it not simply stay in the 50-100 region? I don't follow charts, just curious

Edited by Bey

35 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

35 weeks it is! lol

Last week it rose 2 spots out of nowhere :ahh:

I'm predicting a #50 (-6) :cm:

12 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

UK Chart:

#81 Cuff It (-1) - 37 Weeks

What’s her longest running song on the UK charts? BTINH? 

3 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

What’s her longest running song on the UK charts? BTINH? 

SL 77

Halo 49

Telephone 41

 

Cuff Hit 4th best for B 

NZ Chart:

#36 Cuff It (+1) - 33 Weeks

 

now long for B with Halo (33 weeks)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.