Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelela - "Washed Away"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 162
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, cyclone said:

I just know caroline polachek is scrambling rn

:rip:

At this point it's September I kind of doubt there will be enough time for a whole album rollout this year. I'm expecting a single or two and then the full release early next year

 

Spoiler

Please prove me wrong queen I'm begging you

 

Take Me Apart is a masterpiece, I’m very interested to see where she goes from there :lakitu:

3 hours ago, Pop Life said:

At this point it's September I kind of doubt there will be enough time for a whole album rollout this year. I'm expecting a single or two and then the full release early next year

 

  Hide contents

Please prove me wrong queen I'm begging you

 

i think she can release a single like as soon as this month then album in october (?) she usually release her EPs and album in October anyway

4 hours ago, Pop Life said:

At this point it's September I kind of doubt there will be enough time for a whole album rollout this year. I'm expecting a single or two and then the full release early next year

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Please prove me wrong queen I'm begging you

 

November is definitely a high possibility still

11 hours ago, cyclone said:

I just know caroline polachek is scrambling rn

who cares family guy GIF

12 hours ago, cyclone said:

I just know caroline polachek is scrambling rn

Why did I instantly think of this too :skull: sis gonna get EXPOSED

Edited by 4Walls

The ps5 sound :rip: shes so

 

SZA better learn and also come back so we have something to zone out to for the rest of the year 

lol of course her big troll ass lol super excited. all of her **** HITS

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.