Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kim Petras - "Problematique"

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:


Ohhhh makes sense, thanks! My last question then: so is there another unleaked track from that draft alongside Dirty Things? I mean she was always pretty sure about having 12 + 6 tracks right?

There’s no confirmation but the missing unleaked song is most likely Keep It. She was going to perform it at Coachella in April but did a remix of Je T’Adore instead. 

  • Replies 588
  • Views 54.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GardenPanty said:

There’s no confirmation but the missing unleaked song is most likely Keep It. She was going to perform it at Coachella in April but did a remix of Je T’Adore instead. 


Oh right, I totally forgot that she intended on performing Keep It around then! Thanks for the info

 

This is reminding me more and more of XCX World with the lack of an official track order… I hope we don’t have to wait too long for the equivalents to Come To My Party (HQ) and Taxi (Keep It and Dirty Things) :keir:

 

Spoiler

Taxi wasn’t on the final tracklist anyway but the wait was still hell lol

 

7 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

couldn't #10 be Owww instead of WWW? it makes more sense


That’s what I was thinking too. There’s little drawings/stylizations on other letters in the tracklist so I think ‘Owww’ makes the most sense

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Is this the tracklist draft?? 
 

4U8lYNO.jpg

 

@Lady Claire @TrueBlood @OmegaRidley @Tropical

Seems like it is! An old draft though, before Coconuts... and the order was def changed as Kim confirmed that FSN was the 1st track on the album later

 

That WWW/Owww song made me curious :eek:

Oh and "The Future Starts Now" "All She Ever Wants"

 

The album went through some changes after that... still pretty nice to see what they once had in mind. I wish Kim just posted the intended tracklist, like... the album is already out there :toofunny3:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Oh and "The Future Starts Now" "All She Ever Wants"

 

The album went through some changes after that... still pretty nice to see what they once had in mind. I wish Kim just posted the intended tracklist, like... the album is already out there :toofunny3:

I would’ve preferred this album over the deluxe tbh 

10 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

I would’ve preferred this album over the deluxe tbh 

Same. These 12 tracks are a solid album and honestly the best songs out of the bunch. Add coconuts as track 10 and boom, AOTY

24 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

I would’ve preferred this album over the deluxe tbh 

 

12 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Same. These 12 tracks are a solid album and honestly the best songs out of the bunch. Add coconuts as track 10 and boom, AOTY

I agree for the most part! I would only switch Confession for Left My Body (as much as it's dated i love this one and i think Confession sonically sounds too similar as HIFTB. Another one wasn't needed)... and of course Coconuts instead of that Owww song that we don't know about yet.

 

LYLY is cute and has a nice beat but... there's literally no lyrics :skull: It's just the chorus repeated with random words/phrases during the verses. The "Jesuuuuuus" bit makes me cringe so hard :deadbanana4:

 

Sex Talk indeed serves Bonus track material (i even called this a Target Bonus track when it leaked :rip:)

 

Treat Me Like a Slvt, Throat Goat and Treat Me Like A Hoe shouldn't even be considered to be included. Although i like them, they would stick like a sore thumb on the tracklist :skull: Creating Slvt Pop and give TMLAS and TG a home away from Problématique was the best choice after all

His Hoe, Sex Talk and even HIFTB shoulda all been on Slvt Pop imo. (And Dirty Things) SP coulda been more melodic and less abrasive than what we ended up getting. I kno most gheys love it but it turned off a lot of ppl for being kinda grotesquely sexual lol. But I get that she wanted to go for more sex dungeon than palatable pop.
 

I feel like Hit It sticks out on Problematique bc it’s randomly super raunchy compared to the rest of the tracks. Shoulda always been relegated to an EP. 

 

I love how melodic Sex Talk is. That “anything you wanna do, sex talk, anywhere you wanna go, sex talk” part is heavenly. A bop i don’t see many fans praising :chick1: Also I love how camp that “Jesuuuus” part is on LYLY. I high key always live when that part comes on @Lady Claire like it’s so girly writing in her diary vibes 

Edited by Alfred

4 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

So apparently what was going around was the latest complete version of Problématique. It was the version after **** Pop since TMLAS and Throat Goat were originally deluxe tracks. There wasn’t any indication of standard vs. deluxe, just a batch of songs for the album.

 

I’m not sure why Dirty Things hasn’t surfaced yet but it is currently spreading. No one has Keep It. It wasn’t even in the batch of songs that were surfacing to begin with

have you heard Dirty Things? How does it sound like?

and yes it is spreading so it will l word soon.

if Keep It wasn't in the batch then why did everyone know about it? the snippet is not even confirmed right

14 minutes ago, Saint James said:

if Keep It wasn't in the batch then why did everyone know about it? the snippet is not even confirmed right

Aaron and kim posted a snippet

then aaron shared it’s title to fans in DM’s

she teased that she’d perform it on Coachella in a tweet naming the new tracks she would debut there

7 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

So apparently what was going around was the latest complete version of Problématique. It was the version after **** Pop since TMLAS and Throat Goat were originally deluxe tracks. There wasn’t any indication of standard vs. deluxe, just a batch of songs for the album.

 

I’m not sure why Dirty Things hasn’t surfaced yet but it is currently spreading. No one has Keep It. It wasn’t even in the batch of songs that were surfacing to begin with

Wait, so does absolutely no one have Keep It, like it was never obtained, or has it just not been actively sold / traded like the rest of the songs so it is very rare?

That new snippet sounds good but tbh I’m kinda over her sharing stuff when she never releases them…

 

what’s the point of making us suffer miss Kim

6 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

LYLY is cute and has a nice beat but... there's literally no lyrics :skull: It's just the chorus repeated with random words/phrases during the verses. The "Jesuuuuuus" bit makes me cringe so hard :deadbanana4:

y’all don’t understand the depth in the lyricism of LYLY, she sings “torture” in the first verse because it rhymes with “love you” and in the second one she says “jesus” because it rhymes with “leave you”

  • Author
2 hours ago, wraith said:

Wait, so does absolutely no one have Keep It, like it was never obtained, or has it just not been actively sold / traded like the rest of the songs so it is very rare?

Pretty sure it was never obtained. I could be wrong though

4 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Pretty sure it was never obtained. I could be wrong though

Welp, someone get in Aaron Joseph's DM's 

Does anyone know if the full studio of Somber is out there or has that never been obtained either? 

29 minutes ago, limelightofdawn said:

Does anyone know if the full studio of Somber is out there or has that never been obtained either? 

oh I wanna know this too

12 hours ago, wraith said:

Welp, someone get in Aaron Joseph's DM's 

He’s not answering any more questions about Kim sadly 

No offense to Kim's team, but if that was ever considered to be the official tracklist... The flow there is TERRIBLE.

17 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

No offense to Kim's team, but if that was ever considered to be the official tracklist... The flow there is TERRIBLE.


After the Clarity tracklist, I’m not surprised - it’s like they had hit ‘shuffle’ and then made it official

this album makes me want to shove a bottle of Kylie Minogue Prosecco Rosé up my ass real bad.

 

f7kRJjzIxN9-vfohw37ekT2_YQFnji3EoYNPozZs

Edited by MermaidPrincess

so I dance

2 4 GET

2 4 GET

2 4 GEHT YA

I cross my heart

veneno pa tu piel 

VENENO PA TU PIEEEEL!

 

f7kRJjzIxN9-vfohw37ekT2_YQFnji3EoYNPozZs

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.