Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Did Beyonce snap as a songwriter here?

Featured Replies

I'm probably one of the blackest mother-f*ckers walking around here, 

I'm one of one, I'm number one, I'm the only one
Don't even waste your time trying to compete with me

 

d474d7b7e24583c5b7517daa22f0f936.gif

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Wtf is this? 

It gets even worse:hoetenks:

 

I'm juicy
You hate me
'Cause you want me 
I'm swaggy, I'm swaggy
Effortlessly, effortlessly

That's how God made me, how God made me
So *****, pay me, so, pay me, ching-a-ling, ching, ching
I'm black, I'm probably one of the blackest mother-f*ckers walking around here

  • Author
Just now, Zaram said:

It gets even worse:hoetenks:

 

I'm juicy
You hate me
'Cause you want me 
I'm swaggy, I'm swaggy
Effortlessly, effortlessly

That's how God made me, how God made me
So *****, pay me, so, pay me, ching-a-ling, ching, ching
I'm black, I'm probably one of the blackest mother-f*ckers walking around here

:gaycat6:

20 minutes ago, Zaram said:

It gets even worse:hoetenks:

 

I'm juicy
You hate me
'Cause you want me 
I'm swaggy, I'm swaggy
Effortlessly, effortlessly

That's how God made me, how God made me
So *****, pay me, so, pay me, ching-a-ling, ching, ching
I'm black, I'm probably one of the blackest mother-f*ckers walking around here

:rip:

 

And that´s considered "art" :skull:

  • Author
39 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

I guess she wrote that part. 

:deadbanana2:

Ofcourse WhiteTRL wouldn't understand an album with black ballroom references and think anything that isn't a dictionary and thesaurus being thrown around are bad lyrics :gaycat6:

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Ofcourse WhiteTRL wouldn't understand an album with black ballroom references and think anything that isn't a dictionary and thesaurus being thrown around are bad lyrics :gaycat6:

Maybe it isn't about being racist and about the music being mediocre/bad? 

 

Have that thought ever crossed your tiny mind? :swan:

 

1 minute ago, MrDog said:

Maybe it isn't about being racist and about the music being mediocre/bad? 

 

Have that thought ever crossed your tiny mind? :swan:

 

No I can't because most of ATRL has a very narrow mind when it comes to music and will not allow themselves to like anything if it doesn't follow the traditional song pattern of intro - verse - pre-chorus - chorus - verse - pre-chorus - chorus - bridge - verse - outro

Wild how these lyrics, paired with HEAVY sampling, gets her an 88 on MC.

It's really weird that people who are clearly not familiar with ballroom culture or the lexicon and vocabulary of the ballroom MCs are commenting on the supposed quality of lyrics clearly referencing that.

 

But of course anything to throw shade, right? Including ignorance.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.