Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Gaga's Manager + BF allegedly Looking for a Third

Featured Replies

Y'all...Gaga better get Bobby's ass in check before this tour turns messy

 

 

 

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if they want an open relationship? Ain’t nothing wrong with that 

 

I don’t think I could do an open relationship myself - I feel like I would never be able to emotionally commit with someone if it wasn’t a monogamous relationship..

  • ATRL Moderator

I’d say yes :alexz3:

 

But honestly it’s probably a bored fan in line rather than Bobby himself. 

Just now, Massive_Teardrop said:

Who cares if they want an open relationship? Ain’t nothing wrong with that 

 

I don’t think I could do an open relationship myself - I feel like I would never be able to emotionally commit with someone if it wasn’t a monogamous relationship..

I don't think issue the OP is bringing up is the open relationship itself, but rather that by being so visible on Grindr like that, fans will definitely throw themselves at him/them, and that can get a little messy

Monsters better hit them up and asked for Gaga's concert tickets afterwards :clap3:

when some gullible people fall for it and they end up being catfished

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

I don't think issue the OP is bringing up is the open relationship itself, but rather that by being so visible on Grindr like that, fans will definitely throw themselves at him/them, and that can get a little messy

Yup that's my point exactly

 

1733015177_Ty_Joseph_Damien_and_Danny.th

13 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I read it as "Bobby and Gaga's bf looking for a third" :skull:

same

i’m confused is this man gaga’s manager / boyfriend or her manager and his boyfriend :rip:

41 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

i’m confused is this man gaga’s manager / boyfriend or her manager and his boyfriend :rip:

I’m confused too

 

:ahh:

As much as there's nothing wrong with that....I can see why that can be a problem. They literally would have find a non Gaga stan or one that doesn't know he's the manager( which with this leak...too late now).

 

 

So most likely this is fake ( probably the OP of that tweet looking for attention)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.