Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Should Doja Cat release another single from Planet Her?

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

No tbh. It was a great era and all the single worthy tracks have released.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Devin said:

No tbh. It was a great era and all the single worthy tracks have released.

I know the era is airtight and iconic enough but I wouldn’t mind an extra sixth single that underperforms for fun like older pop eras 

I would love to see her do "Love To Dream", that early 00s-sounding record w/ Eve from the deluxe edition, or "Imagine" (with a feature... somehow I always think of Justin Bieber's "Yummy"-era beatpacks when I hear the song so maybe him, or Future/Quavo).

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

Nah, Vegas is shaping up to be another cute hit for her so she should let that do its thing and call it a day. 
 

although I wouldn’t mind her sending Options or Tonight to radio after Vegas is done

i hope Naked has her moment eventually. from the start the album got released i knew either woman or naked would become massive global hits. kinda like a female 'one dance' - so i hope the gp finally wakes up and makes naked go viral. i still dont understand why get into it yuh became a single but naked or i dont do drugs didnt :bibliahh:

 

 

EDIT: i low key hope she tied a knot to planet her era and comes back HEAVY in late 22. im so ready DC4

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

Really wanted Naked as a single but it’s probably best she takes a much needed break. 
 

Nobody is doing it like her.

No she should move on from the era and work on DC4/take a break so that can come back with fresh material next year. GIIY, Vegas, and ILY can help her ride out the rest of the year.

i’ve never understood the logic behind getting huge artists like ariana for features then not eventually making them singles…it deserves a cute video at least!

No, she should focus on Vegas and I like you, and then come back with a lead single in Q4

I wish Payday was a single, but I don't think releasing another single is going to do anything.

Edited by Gladiator

Only IDDD so it can get the attention it deserved! It shouldve been released around Valentines Day hell.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.