Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rate 'Break My Soul'

Rate BMS 218 members have voted

  1. 1. Rate Break My Soul

    • 10/10 - She ate.
      13%
      30
    • 9
      5%
      11
    • 8
      5%
      12
    • 7
      11%
      26
    • 6
      12%
      27
    • 5
      11%
      25
    • 4
      15%
      33
    • 3
      4%
      10
    • 2
      3%
      7
    • 1
      2%
      6
    • 0 - Ass.
      13%
      30

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

10. But I this will definitely be Beyoncé most divisive lead so far… thankfully it’s more positive for my case :heart2:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too basic for Beyoncé. I pray the album  won't be filled with dance music.

a 7. It's fine enough, has to grow on me probably. It's good for what it is.

10. It's the quality that the awful Stupid Love tried to be but failed.

1/10.

Is this supposed to be her comeback? :bibliahh:It serves 98-OUT

6. Good music, bad lyrics. I don't need another out of touch millionaire telling me to quit my job :deadbanana2:

It's just Show Me Love sung by a lesser vocalist. Not sure what the point is, but it's a 3.

8/10

 

Sounds fresh and exactly the song we need this summer :katie2:

I'm disappointed as hell.. 

 

I expected a fire smash. it's not bad but I'm not gonna listen to it again 

5. It's... mid.

 

It really does sound like an unfinished Chromatica demo tho :skull:

4 or 5 :skull:

 

It's such a WEAK LEAD single. It feels like an album track. The chorus practically has no punch. There are weird sounds and a weird male voice all over (I guess it's a sample). The mixing seems half done. Very low quality compared to her usual stuff.

 

Wow... I'm honestly shocked I dislike this song as much as I do. By far her weakest lead :doc:

7 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

5. It's... mid.

 

It really does sound like an unfinished Chromatica demo tho :skull:

Because Gaga created House music :skull:

 

Worms

-

6-7

 

The chorus could be stronger 

 

6/10. 

 

The chorus is repetitive and bland. The second verse is fire and the production is good.

26 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Because Gaga created House music :skull:

 

Worms

-

6-7

 

The chorus could be stronger 

 

And Beyonce did? 

 

Not sure what you're trying to get at...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.