IBeMe

Did any of you hunties ever get a BBL? :gaycat3:

I have a pretty good derriere BUT I saw this model called Billvy (or Billy Langdon) on insta and now I want his butt :jonny5:

In order to get it I need a BBL though. The procedure seems ok (i'm not scared of intense needles, blood, intense soarness etcc...) BUT I read that it is the deadliest cosmetic surgery out there which is insane? Apparently once they inject fat it can go into a vein of yours and cause a heart attach cuz the fat will reach your heart quickly while you are under. That turned me off completely from the surgery (not to mention I'd have to fly all the way to Beverly Hills to get a proper and safe surgery with nice results cuz cosmetic surgeons in Canada kind of suck in regards to BBLs (especially for guys...they tend to want to give you curves and womanly ish and that's not the aesthetic I want).  

Anyways, here is the models arse. It's literally perfect :smitten: Clearly it is a mix of working out, genetics and a bit of the good old BBL

If you want more explicit pics of his perfect butt https://www.lpsg.com/threads/billvy.2039801/?order=th_mrp_reaction_score

Roman Holiday

I have lol

About four years ago. Overall don’t regret it.

Edited by Roman Holiday

Or just save money, go to the gym, learn muscle activation and mind to muscle connection, and eat some good food and let everything else do its thing. 

Roman Holiday
Just now, Great808 said:

Or just save money, go to the gym, learn muscle activation and mind to muscle connection, and eat some good food and let everything else do its thing. 

The thing is, not every body is able to get the physique. I had a lot of adipose fat and love handles that made my butt look small. Even with weight loss and lifting I couldnt balance out my figure. Rather than stress for years I decided to use my savings to get a bbl. It’s risky for sure, but I’ve had an overall positive experience. I still have to maintain working out, it’s not a fix for building a shapely butt. 

3 minutes ago, Great808 said:

I am a regular at the gym and I'm well toned, got a nice ass etc..but did you see the model I linked in the OP? :jonny5: that's just ANOTHER LEVEL of hunkness. :jonny:  

4 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I have lol

can I DM you for some info later? :dancehall:

I took an 11in and woke up with a BBL the next day :WAP:

18 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I have lol

How many days did u feel pain after the surgery. I read its the lipo part that is painful

You can get very close to that physique with a good workout program in a couple of years if not less. Now if you don't wanna wait then no one can stop you but just make sure you get a good surgeon, the amount of botched BBLs I've seen in men... :skull: 

Roman Holiday
1 minute ago, Distantconstellation said:

How many days did u feel pain after the surgery. I read its the lipo part that is painful

The pain wasn’t that bad personally, just a ton of bruising and discomfort. But I just laid in bed for a couple weeks and applied ointments. Was taking Oxy but didn’t need much. And I couldn’t sit on my butt for five weeks, which can be difficult if you have a day job. The bruising subsided about two months later and the swelling six months. The lipo wasn’t painful, but massaging afterwards can be. It’s important to do though. All in all I was healed and back in the gym within two and a half months.

Results: Six hundred and ninety-two (692) surgeons responding to the survey reported 198,857 cases of gluteal fat grafting. Over their careers, surgeons reported 32 fatalities from pulmonary fat emboli as well as 103 nonfatal pulmonary fat emboli. Three percent (3%) of respondents experienced a patient fatality and 7% of respondents reported at least one pulmonary fat embolism in a patient over their careers. Surgeons reporting the practice of injecting into the deep muscle experienced a significantly increased incidence rate of fatal and nonfatal pulmonary fat emboli. Twenty-five fatalities were confirmed in the United States over the last 5 years through of autopsy reports and interviews with surgeons and medical examiners. Four deaths were reported from 2014 to 2015 from pulmonary fat emboli in AAAASF facilities.

Conclusions: Despite the growing popularity of gluteal fat grafting, significantly higher mortality rates appear to be associated with gluteal fat grafting than with any other aesthetic surgical procedure. Based on this survey, fat injections into the deep muscle, using cannulae smaller than 4 mm, and pointing the injection cannula downwards should be avoided. More research is necessary to increase the safety of this procedure.

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28369293/

I'm all for plastic surgery and that guy has an amazing ass indeed but honestly I don't think the result justifies the risk. I think at best just a fake ass would suffice and/or exercise 

No, protect your peace.

8 hours ago, ifyouseekLEM said:

I took an 11in and woke up with a BBL the next day :WAP:

:lmao::deadbanana2:

I’m 100% for ppl doing whatever they want to their bodies but I’d never get a BBL bc I can see them going out of style within the next like 2 years maximum

Go to the ******* gym and do some squats man :ace: the glute area is literally the easiest to grow on a caloric surplus + protein, why would you do that to your body... 

Running also helps - I have a juicy ass 

BBLs look ridiculous I’m sorry :rip: 

5 minutes ago, infrared said:

Running also helps - I have a juicy ass 

Same, running is my best friend :celestial2:

17 hours ago, Delirious said:

Ummmm?????. :rip:

:bibliahh:

use that money rent mama and not to attract men 

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

:bibliahh:

use that money rent mama and not to attract men 

id rather spend it on my face than my BUTT. Im not a woman. Pluss BBLs look botched alot of times

13 minutes ago, Delirious said:

id rather spend it on my face than my BUTT. Im not a woman. Pluss BBLs look botched alot of times

fff i was talking about op :dies: 

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

fff i was talking about op :dies: 

yeeee i know but i was just adding onto my og point

4 minutes ago, Delirious said:

yeeee i know but i was just adding onto my og point

oop drag him then :clap3:

Don't do it. They always look fake. Even the pics in OP 

So glad I was blessed with a bubble butt 

6 hours ago, Jagger said:

Don't do it. They always look fake. Even the pics in OP 

So glad I was blessed with a bubble butt 

Naw they dont. Some of them look good when they dont go over the top. Anyway not coming for trans chicks or cis gender women but a lot of them always have a ton of surgery and they get laid all the time and always have guys after them so the whole looking fake thing doesnt seem to affect them

On 6/4/2022 at 8:55 PM, Roman Holiday said:

The pain wasn’t that bad personally, just a ton of bruising and discomfort. But I just laid in bed for a couple weeks and applied ointments. Was taking Oxy but didn’t need much. And I couldn’t sit on my butt for five weeks, which can be difficult if you have a day job. The bruising subsided about two months later and the swelling six months. The lipo wasn’t painful, but massaging afterwards can be. It’s important to do though. All in all I was healed and back in the gym within two and a half months.

Thanks i been thinking about doing it for a couple of months. Do u mind answering these questions?

How much was it in total?

Where did you get it done? Doctors name and clinic?

Did you show them pics of what you wanted your ass to look like?

When u hook up with guys and they feel your ass do they mention if it feels strange or anything?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.