IBeMe

Roman Holiday
4 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Thanks i been thinking about doing it for a couple of months. Do u mind answering these questions?

How much was it in total?

Where did you get it done? Doctors name and clinic?

Did you show them pics of what you wanted your ass to look like?

When u hook up with guys and they feel your ass do they mention if it feels strange or anything?

I spent about 11k, because I had services added, but in 2018 it cost about 8.5k for just the BBL. I went to Dr Johnny Franco in Austin. Here their IG: https://instagram.com/austinplasticsurgeon?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= . I think the prices may have increased post-pandemic. 

I didn’t show pics, just explained I wanted a more manly shape and not a typical BBL look, ie. no fat to the hips.  Make sure you know how many CCs you want. My doctor gave me 12CCs which I thought would be too much but after a few months you lose about 20% of the fat so it evens out. If you’re skinny, you probably only need like 9 or 10CCs. The first few months I couldn’t tell if I was happy with the results. One day it felt too big, the other day it felt like I had nothing done at all and worried the fat was being absorbed. Just be patient and your final results will appear. 

No, after six months, your ass feels normal. My thighs and hips have always been naturally thicker, so thankfully my butt matches and guys don’t assume it’s fake. The reason a lot BBLs look fake or bad is because people think they are a substitute for working out, which just gives you chicken legs and a saggy big butt. Don’t get a BBL if you don’t work out or if you gain weight very easily. I viewed it as a jumping off point for my fitness journey. It gave me the confidence I needed to build my body up in the gym. 

The “natural” girlies can talk **** and be judgemental about it, but getting the procedure improved my mental health, my dating life, and my sex life. I have no regrets :michael:

Edited by Roman Holiday

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.