Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Janet Jackson Best Song Appreciation Thread.

Featured Replies

Let's give some love and praise to miss Janet's best song.

 

 

 

The way she served pop royalty and beauty :jonny4::jonny5:

 

 

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came in here for Love Will Never Do Without You and I was NOT dissapointed :clap3:

 

a classic. The music video, the lyrics, the production :clap3: truly ahead of it’s time 

It could honestly be any of 16 songs and I would’ve agreed but LWNDWY is definitely one of them :clap3:

I wasn't going to accept any other song.  Janet is basically duetting with herself on this track.  :clap3:

 

You can freeze any frame from this video and she looks fantastic in it.  

It’s certainly up there. :clap3:
 

HOWEVER, this is always debatable because Janet serves quality. She has four back to back untouchable records that most people agree on. The selections are plentiful. 

  • Author
7 minutes ago, GoatGly said:

I came in here for Love Will Never Do Without You and I was NOT dissapointed :clap3:

 

a classic. The music video, the lyrics, the production :clap3: truly ahead of it’s time 

 

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

It could honestly be any of 16 songs and I would’ve agreed but LWNDWY is definitely one of them :clap3:

 

2 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I wasn't going to accept any other song.  Janet is basically duetting with herself on this track.  :clap3:

 

You can freeze any frame from this video and she looks fantastic in it.  

The fact that this was the final single from RN1814 and went #1 and also was the perfect way to introduce herself into the 90's. 

 

Queen things.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Harry said:

the lack of taste but OK

7wa3ejT.thumb.gif.735746730c14068f504bc0

Name a better song. I dare you.

 

Just now, JCsNumba1Fan said:

It’s certainly up there. :clap3:
 

HOWEVER, this is always debatable because Janet serves quality. She has four back to back untouchable records that most people agree on. The selections are plentiful. 

It's hard to choose the best from such a perfect discog, but LWNDWY made it possible. 

its not when we ooo, anything or the body that loves you or someone to call my lover but it is a beautiful record :giraffe:

 

allahnet never disappoints :giraffe: 

not disappointed with this choice, even though itʻs not my fave...itʻs incredible.

Came here for I Get Godly, but I'll stay for Christ Will Never Do. What a song :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

Yesssss It was actually supposed to be a duet with Prince!

 Not prince rejecting TWO classic #1s! (Bad and LWNDWY) 

 

:jonny5:

6 hours ago, Glamthony said:

Let's give some love and praise to miss Janet's best song.

 

 

 

The way she served pop royalty and beauty :jonny4::jonny5:

 

 

Wait....shes serving 1993 Janet here???Isnt this song on Rhythm nation?:duca:

8 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

Wait....shes serving 1993 Janet here???Isnt this song on Rhythm nation?:duca:

Yup. It was the last single from RN1814 to get a video, and it set the stage for the sexier image she sported during the janet. era.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.