Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mpox (Monkeypox) thread - 1st case outside Africa

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Omg I saw a twittervideo of someone f*cking a rat :skull:

 

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

I'm sure some people are into R*ssy :rip:

WTF :rip: 

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Views 114.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Genius1111
    Genius1111

    The pictures are not pretty, so I've put the tweet in spoiler mode.   Note that the current outbreak is of a different clade.       WHO declares mpox a global public heal

  • Genius1111
    Genius1111

    Why mpox is a global health emergency — again (sciencenews.org)         WHO is asking for $15 million from the global health agency's emergency fund to pay for increased

  • Vermillion
    Vermillion

    If you're MSM and haven't had both shots I would honestly just lie about your sexual history to get both Jynneos shots before there's new strains of this that reach the other continents then there's i

10 hours ago, J Legend X said:

 

 

also, if someone had it young, I'm sure that vaccine won't work 20 years later, so I assume you have to have it again ? 

Nope, smallpox vaccine is not one you need boosters for.

2 hours ago, magicfever said:

I've read that chickenpox aren't actually caused by a pox-virus, but a herpes-virus, so they are pretty different from monkeypox and smallpox.

Correct, it is caused by varicella zoster, which is in the herpes family.

 

Also I know (hope) people are being facetious but you do not need to… “**** a rat”… for animal to human transmission :rip:

4 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Is it transmitted through kissing? Cause I don’t mind just kissing during pride. What about oral sex? There’s so many posts here and barely any info 

“Body to body contact” can cause transmission. So yes, kissing someone with an active case would count.

On 5/21/2022 at 1:27 PM, Lose My Breath said:

Younger as in children

oh carry on then 

So mostly people who can’t stop sleeping around are the ones mostly getting affected ? I’m not shocked 

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

 

Not the map in the corner literally being NATO :deadbanana4: putin this you?

7 hours ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

Is it transmitted through kissing? Cause I don’t mind just kissing during pride. What about oral sex? There’s so many posts here and barely any info 

Yes you will get it through kissing

On 5/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, oceans said:

i will NOT live throughout another pandemic, take that as you want :toofunny3:

OMG NOT YOU BEING BACK

 

HELLO!!!! 

1 hour ago, Cute said:

OMG NOT YOU BEING BACK

 

HELLO!!!! 

i heard people were saying i was dead from a car crash

200.gif

so i had to clear things up

200.gif

but if we have another pandemic i might have to take matters into my own hands

200.gif

1 hour ago, ☆lex said:

Not the map in the corner literally being NATO :deadbanana4: putin this you?

putin is definitely a little fruity, he hates gays too much

Edited by ButterflyXIII
typo

What is this? How does it spread? Like corona? How often do people die?

Certain left-wing activists in my country are attacking doctors for stating the virus is spreading primarily between gay men, so we have people in comments attacking the gays :toofunny3:

 

All those people attacking me for “sex shaming” when I said I didn’t support the anti-condom and pro-drugs movement in the community must be looking like clowns now! :celestial5:

So is this an STD or do you get this like corona?

 

200.gif

 

Once you recover after 21 days or however it takes, you can't spread it anymore?

 

200.gif

 

If this starts infecting the straights throughout air like corona then RIP gay rights and hello homophobic backlash, it's gonna be like the 80s but even worse for us

 

200.gif

 

If this is an STD then I'll be okay since I don't hookup, I am a Christian

 

200.gif

 

19 hours ago, Revolution said:

Is this curable / temporary ? I need to know whether to bareback tonight or not...

:rip:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.