Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jason Momoa dating Eiza Gonzalez

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Timothée Chalamet to Jason Momoa…interesting choices 

Looking at her Hollywood dating history…interesting indeed

33 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

Timothée Chalamet to Jason Momoa…interesting choices 

From skinny twink to this hunk…. I don’t like her but she’s really upgrading. 

Jason looks like he smells and is musty tbh...he used to be really sexy but his lack of hygiene really shows lately. 

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

I don't know why but I get awful vibes from him 

Apparently her father owns the biggest telenovela network or something, I think? 
 

Like she gets what she wants by all means necessary. 

Very good work Cirujeiza :clap3: Queen of networking and faking it till you make it. Her and Rita Ora are an inspiration.

Her Hollywood relationships always scream PR to me, it's always just too calculated. I know most of Hollywood's relationships are... but she just makes it seem too obvious... Taylor teas :gaycat6:

32 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Very good work Cirujeiza :clap3: Queen of networking and faking it till you make it. Her and Rita Ora are an inspiration.

Not Cirujeiza :skull:

her ***** is really horny she had slept with half of hollywood already but I don't blame her

She's so lucky. 


Everyone is always dragging her for being white passing tho. Poor Queen, it's not her fault that she was gifted with beautiful genes that the rest of us didn't get.

34 minutes ago, KingJay said:

She's so lucky. 


Everyone is always dragging her for being white passing tho. Poor Queen, it's not her fault that she was gifted with beautiful genes that the rest of us didn't get.

Gifted with beautiful gens? I see her 8282828272262662 surgeries have fooled you :rip: 

5 hours ago, Oxy said:

Apparently her father owns the biggest telenovela network or something, I think? 
 

Like she gets what she wants by all means necessary. 

Her father is dead. Her mother was a judge on Mexico's Top Model. 

2 hours ago, KingJay said:

She's so lucky. 


Everyone is always dragging her for being white passing tho. Poor Queen, it's not her fault that she was gifted with beautiful genes that the rest of us didn't get.

Uh huh

 

qav5qaca57m51.jpg

Get that D bich :clap3:

 

I thought he was working things out with his wife tho :confused:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.