Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

29 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Submitted :heart2: Can't wait for the results!

I really wanted to catch up on all the seasons, so I could rate them all, but I just couldn't do it... Poor Brazil and Italy.

It's a shame 11s can't be transferred, cause some seasons deserve none, while others could use a couple.

It was also hard to give out the 15, cause I had two girls I really wanted to give it to!

I agree with all of this except that Brazil and Italy 3 were both actually good seasons you should have watched lol…while you DEFINITELY could have skipped a few other 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

22 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I agree with all of this except that Brazil and Italy 3 were both actually good seasons you should have watched lol…while you DEFINITELY could have skipped a few other 

I skipped them only because I didn't have time to watch them as they were airing :'( And there's so many seasons airing at the same time now that it's hard to keep up with all of them AND catch up on the old ones. I still definitely want to watch them at some point, but I just didn't have time for this rate.

On 2/25/2024 at 12:46 PM, NumbSoul said:

I skipped them only because I didn't have time to watch them as they were airing :'( And there's so many seasons airing at the same time now that it's hard to keep up with all of them AND catch up on the old ones. I still definitely want to watch them at some point, but I just didn't have time for this rate.

I agree once again haha. This year will be the first year I promised myself not to watch them all bc it makes you less interested in each of the seasons. Right now I’m watching s16, all stars Espana, and UKvtW2. I’m skipping Belgium 2 since Belgium 1 was the worst of all seasons in all franchises, and the first 2 episodes of the second season were giving nothing so I stopped watching 

LAST DAY TO SUBMIT YOUR BALLOTS!

The form will remain open until February 29, 2024 @ 11:59 PM EST.

On 2/4/2024 at 9:20 AM, genetic fail said:

U0knWhk.png

The crowd has spoken! We're back for ATRL's 3rd Annual RuGirls Rate!

2023 was the first calendar year where a Drag Race episode aired literally every single week. So if you thought 2022 was a lot, wait 'til you see this year's line up. We'll be rating a total of 161 queens across 14 seasons. That's 43 more queens and 3 more seasons than last year. And for the first time in Drag Race herstory, we'll also be rating the international hosts since there's enough of them to rank now.

https://forms.gle/xSe4HzYVVWX5gUrd6

RULES

· Rate each queen from 0 to 10.
· You may rate one queen from each season an 11.
· You may skip rating queens from seasons you haven't seen yet.
· You may rate your Queen of the Year a 15. They can be someone you didn't give an 11 to.
· You may also rate your Drag of the Year a -5.

· There are bonus questions (i.e. favorite lipsyncs and runways) that are optional.

· At the end of the form, you may also rate each international host excluding RuPaul. 
· Troll moderately. Suspiciously skewed scores will be rejected.

Deadline: February 29, 2024

I'm giving you 'til the end of the month to possibly catch up on seasons you may have missed. Please feel free to reach out should you have any questions.

good-luck-and-dont-fuck-it-up-rupaul-drag-race.gif?fit=540,356&ssl=1

Previous Rates:

Drag Race Fatigue: The 2021 RuGirls Rate

ATRL VS The World: The 2022 RuGirls Rate

Kindly disregard if you already submitted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KFC said:

The way I've forgotten what I even gave most of the queens lol

Same :skull:

@genetic fail sis, what's up?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.