Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

On 9/26/2023 at 1:02 AM, Rigalo said:

Wasn’t she like infamously NOT apologizing and doubling down whenever the MTQs came out? I thought that was the narrative around then and why ppl were so annoyed. If she truly did blackface 10 years ago and has apologized for it and recognized why it’s wrong then she’s good in my book, but I’ve been cautiously side-eyeing her so far this season 

she apologised not long after that in a twitter thread and articulated the context surrounding the incident with a lot of depth 

I hate how overproduced Jade and OV were.

Jade didn't even show an ounce of vulnerability during the kiki with Mama Pao. At least she made up for it on the mainstage.

And you can just tell OV tries so hard to be different but she just looks... ugly. Imagine thinking she deserves Top 4 with that hideous outfit and lipsync.

Other than those rants, I truly enjoyed this episode. I love how much this season has improved on the second half and Bernie winning next week would just really elevate it to a whole 'nother level.

And I really appreciated Mama Pao this season. You can really tell she cares so much about these queens :heart:

24 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:
  Hide contents

"ov *****... sashay away"
"what?"

"...sashay away"

:deadbanana2:

THAT WAS SO FUNNY:deadbanana4: i was ready for her to just be a sore loser like that would be such a storyline for all stars :jonnycat:

Jade demolished it this week but Hana cleared everyone on the runway. Kinda wanted Hana Beshie over Arizona because Ari just feels like she's so behind and at least with Hana, we can expect a good look or two next week. Is2g if they do a Precious Payola crowning... crown should only be between Bernie and Katkat.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, #1Pokpaker said:

THAT WAS SO FUNNY:deadbanana4: i was ready for her to just be a sore loser like that would be such a storyline for all stars :jonnycat:

the fact she started to sashay too before she clearly thought to herself "fuck that is pao sure" :bibliahh:

**** all the UGLY RuPaul Songs..

I didnt enjoy this episode

Bernie and KatKat was my winner in the MV Challenge so i was shocked how Jade got all the rave.. but whatevz

Runway Wise, Hana Beshie and Bernie ATE.. Bernie wouldve been my winner

Emotional sashay away for my two faves.. Hana is obviously getting Miss Congeniality :heart:

Just Amazing TOP6 :chick3:

Team Arizona & Team Bernie :heart:

So happy Jade finally won, she demolished the challenge!

• Like 2

It's either Katkat vs Bernie at this point. Literally both winner edits. Jade is a fan fave and won a challenge and the most plausible for a vsTW/GAS season, so she's settled. Arizona opened a lot of doors for their local bar and she's a future All Stars PH finalist, so she'll be okay.

• Like 1

GAGGED that Jade finally got a win AND made it to the finale. In this case, the final 4 placement IS the win for her. But she made it farther than I would have imagined, and I stan the sis. :rip: This is basically KatKat & Bernie's race to lose. 

Arizona did turn it out in the lipsync and not mad she's there either. 

• Like 1

the awful rupaul song in the challenge almost killed the entire episode. will forgive her because she gave us the greatest DRPH lipsync so far with call me mother in the s1 finale.

jade deservedly won, she really shined and stood out in the challenge. 

felt bad for OV, she probably didn't think she would go because of her track record even though she lost the lipsync. probably would've been rigged for her to stay if it was american drag race.

finale is going to be wild with these four, all are powerhouse lipsyncers 

• ATRL Moderator

Wow what an amazing season. None of the girls winning will upset me as much as PPN though I’d strongly prefer kat not to win 

love Ov but she really bombed this epsiode sadly.  Makes me wish Arizona got the win last epsiode. 

but I guess top2 will probably be Bernie vs katkat so does it nater

Happy for Jade getting a late season redemption 

20 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

she apologised not long after that in a twitter thread and articulated the context surrounding the incident with a lot of depth 

Ugh reading X posts is a nightmare now if you aren’t logged in :rip: I went on my phone and went back to the tweet and read her thread. I’m sad I missed this a couple of months ago! She gave a great response. Thank you 

The way Katkat always got some sort of ruveal or gag on the runway (except the design challenge). Feather ruveal, the utensils for the food runway, the snow spray for the shoes runway, using a hoverboard for the alien runway, the party poppers gun in twinning, the moving birds and message for the rainbow runway, and probably my favorite which is this week's "CLASS DISMISSED!". it's just so funny to me like that's camp:bibliahh: nobody's bringing performance on the runway as much as her (maybe Arizona but hers come across as cheap).

I wonder if we'll get a newbie/relatively new queen winner next season given that they seem to favor legacy queens for the past seasons (which I am not mad about, btw).

37 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

I wonder if we'll get a newbie/relatively new queen winner next season given that they seem to favor legacy queens for the past seasons (which I am not mad about, btw).

The Sex Bomb dancer’s son is winning Season 3 :eli:

• Haha 1

Anyone in Manila knows a bar/pub hosting a viewing party for the finals? The one with Katkat, Bernie, and Arizona performing is sold out. :skull: 

Jade and Bernie stomping the fan vote… MOTHERS 

Jiggly liking Jade, Bernie, and Arizona’s posts from the drag race ph insta but not Katkat’s :deadbanana4:

Edited by Rigalo
  • Haha 1

A lot of my friends are rooting for Arizona:rip: Imagine having three trans queens in the top 4 and rooting for the man :deadbanana4: all because she's an "underdog" as if Jade didn't have to crawl out of a grave to get to top 4 like she was literally on the verge of getting chopped for 3 weeks before the semi finals.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Jade and Bernie stomping the fan vote… MOTHERS 

Jiggly liking Jade, Bernie, and Arizona’s posts from the drag race ph insta but not Katkat’s :deadbanana4:

MamaPao as well.. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.