Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Tonight: Camila's UCL Final Performance

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, FAN said:

The way you’re in EVERY Camila related thread all day long it’s sick :ahh:

? 

Camila  Cabello f/ Ed Sheeran - “Bam Bam”
 

Camila  Cabello - ‘Familia’

 

[ROUND 5] Camila  Cabello - Familia

 

Camila  honored by Variety Women Of Power

 

Camila : I LOVE WOMEN!

 

 Global 200: Harry #1(4), Camila  #5

 

Riverdale stars Cole Sprouse, Madeline Petsch and Camila

 

ctrl+f “dirrtydiana” = 0/0 results 

 

you must be confusing me with someone else and posting on a forum being sick when it’s sicker to stan someone like her… can’t wait to see the faces of the UEFA audience!

  • Replies 101
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are rumours she will do the FIFA World Cup theme song… :coffee:

21 minutes ago, Protocol said:

There are rumours she will do the FIFA World Cup theme song… :coffee:

With Shakira?

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

 

? 

Camila  Cabello f/ Ed Sheeran - “Bam Bam”
 

 

Camila  Cabello - ‘Familia’

 

 

[ROUND 5] Camila  Cabello - Familia

 

 

Camila  honored by Variety Women Of Power

 

 

Camila : I LOVE WOMEN!

 

 

 Global 200: Harry #1(4), Camila  #5

 

 

Riverdale stars Cole Sprouse, Madeline Petsch and Camila

 

ctrl+f “dirrtydiana” = 0/0 results 

 

you must be confusing me with someone else and posting on a forum being sick when it’s sicker to stan someone like her… can’t wait to see the faces of the UEFA audience!

We both know you’re making disgusting comments about Camila and her ATRL fans multiple times a day all over this forum. 

39 minutes ago, Protocol said:

There are rumours she will do the FIFA World Cup theme song… :coffee:

ain't the song already done?

  • Author
48 minutes ago, Protocol said:

There are rumours she will do the FIFA World Cup theme song… :coffee:

Sneaky queen making deals with Pepsi and Coke in the same year :clap3:

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

We both know you’re making disgusting comments about Camila and her ATRL fans multiple times a day all over this forum. 

now I know you must think I’m someone else. I’m sorry most users in this forum drag you and your friends (or friend, I’m assuming you’re referring to the only other one of her stans here) for being racist apologists devoid of musical taste :gaycat6:

7 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

now I know you must think I’m someone else. I’m sorry most users in this forum drag you and your friends (or friend, I’m assuming you’re referring to the only other one of her stans here) for being racist apologists devoid of musical taste :gaycat6:

This comment is not appropriate. 

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

There are rumours she will do the FIFA World Cup theme song… :coffee:

Camila having her Hips Don't Lie yassss

 

Bam Bam = La Tortura (male feature, WW hit but only top 30 in US)

 

Next single = Hips Don't Lie (WW smash tied w World Cup)

 

2 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

bigger than the Super Bowl.

 

https://www.elfutbolero.us/competitions/The-Super-Bowl-how-many-viewers-does-it-have-compared-to-the-UEFA-Champions-League-final-20211117-0014.html

 

The 2021 Super Bowl won by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had a viewership of 110 million viewers while the 2021 UEFA Champions League final won by Chelsea had a viewership of 700 million

Bam Bam better catapult into the #1 spot on the Global BB :jonny5:

This might be the last push Bam Bam needs before it ascends into a senorita / havana level hit :jonny5:

Oh wow, that's HUGE for the Bam Bam feature :clap3:Since this is such a big promo slot, now I expect Bam Bam and Psychofreak to SKYROCKET worldwide to match the performance of other artists in previous years!

 

For comparison with the songs (probably) performed:

 

One Kiss: 33 #1s WW

Be The One: 4 #1s WW

 

Bam Bam: ZERO #1s WW so far

Psychofreak: ZERO #1s WW so far

 

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o1_400.gifv

 

I guess she could always borrow Havana from Young Thug again so that the GP knows at least one song, tho!

 

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o1_400.gifv

Edited by Alak96

  • Author
17 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

Oh wow, that's HUGE for the Bam Bam feature :clap3:Since this is such a big promo slot, now I expect Bam Bam and Psychofreak to SKYROCKET worldwide to match the performance of other artists in previous years!

 

For comparison with the songs (probably) performed:

 

One Kiss: 33 #1s WW

Be The One: 4 #1s WW

 

Bam Bam: ZERO #1s WW so far

Psychofreak: ZERO #1s WW so far

 

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o1_400.gifv

 

I guess she could always borrow Havana from Young Thug again so that the GP knows at least one song, tho!

 

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o1_400.gifv

And I was expecting your meltdown on the first page, what took you so long

 

Did you miss the Google Alert

 

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o1_400.gifv

15 minutes ago, Icarus said:

And I was expecting your meltdown on the first page, what took you so long

 

Did you miss the Google Alert

 

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o1_400.gifv

I guess when your fave's latest album is on its way OUT of every market, any factual chart data may be considered a meltdown by some, yes.

 

However, I was expecting a response with some relevant chart updates like the ones I provided, but I guess "BaM BaM ToP 5 on SPotiFy" was not gonna cut it, Miss Icarus! Instead, I got your usual off-topic remarks :mandown:

 

Since Camila is miles bigger than Dua, it should be wise to expect a higher bump for the songs performed, right?

 

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o1_400.gifv

Edited by Alak96

8 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Her team is doing too much for an album that served Top 50-OUT in the charts of European countries.  :deadbanana4:

One of the teams who play the final match is Real Madrid and here in Spain both Don’t go yet and Bam Bam are hits and the albums is top 20 yet so I feel apropiated her performance

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

I guess when your fave's latest album is on its way OUT of every market, any factual chart data may be considered a meltdown by some, yes.

 

However, I was expecting a response with some relevant chart updates like the ones I provided, but I guess "BaM BaM ToP 5 on SPotiFy" was not gonna cut it, Miss Icarus! Instead, I got your usual off-topic remarks :mandown:

 

Since Camila is miles bigger than Dua, it should be wise to expect a higher bump for the songs performed, right?

 

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o1_400.gifv

First you make hundreds of threads saying Camila’s career has been dead since 2017, now you say you expect her 2022 hit to go #1 in 40 countries or whatever

 

The level of inconsistency and irrational anger makes it difficult to give you a serious response

 

Let’s just celebrate Camila booking a cute gig 

 

tumblr_oqbrnoz8Dk1r63q61o1_400.gifv

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.