Songs That Don't End Soon Enough

.Odyssey.

What are some songs that seem to go on too long and they suffer from it as a result?

Thankfully Madonna took care of this with her smash cover!

5 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

What are some songs that seem to go on too long and they suffer from it as a result?

Thankfully Madonna took care of this with her smash cover!

i only knew madonna's version (and i knew that this version existed but i never listened to it nor did i ever hear the full song) so i choose this song at a karaoke night once and thought it'll be similar to madonna's but then it just kept dragging on and on and on.. :dies:

1 minute ago, DUA LIPA said:

i only knew madonna's version (and i knew that this version existed but i never listened to it nor did i ever hear the full song) so i choose this song at a karaoke night once and thought it'll be similar to madonna's but then it just kept dragging on and on and on.. :dies:

:hoetenks:

some Bjork songs, like Black Lake for example. Love them, but i'd love them more if they were shorter

maybe im just used to short songs being the norm now, but worth it really didn’t need the repeated rap verse OR the 3rd appearance of the pre-chorus. it would’ve worked so much better as a -2 minute song :rip:

Edited by Dolce Vita

I sometimes find some Madonna songs to drag on for a bit. Holiday, Like A Virgin, Like A Prayer... All fantastic classics that I think had radio versions for a reason.

I love JT, but many of his songs from FS/LS and 20/20 Experience.

Every single BTS song. Let’s be honest, no one is listening to them for quality music.  Their fan could spam stream faster if all the songs were 30seconds. 

I could live without the final 30 seconds of Poker Face. The outro drags on just a bit too long for me.

She by Harry didn’t need to be 6 minutes, that guitar solo just drones on and doesn’t elevate the song to a new place, it could have been cut at the 3:45-ish mark.

I’m glad nobody is saying Bad Idea by Ariana. Max’s instrumental outro is the peak of that album.

Edited by Beyonnaise

29 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

I could live without the final 30 seconds of Poker Face. The outro drags on just a bit too long for me.

This. Her most monotonous song - and the worst TF single, easily :deadbanana:

dua's songs should be 2 mins each

except kiss and make up thanks to blackpink's talent

The majority of the songs on the original version of Madonna’s debut (the version on digital platforms is different). Holiday, Lucky Star, Borderline, Physical Attraction just drag forever :rip: even the original version of Burning Up dragged on.

Just Dance. 

it’s a great song but it never seems to end. 2 full verses, a feature verse, a bridge and like 4 choruses. 

cut the colby feature and don’t replace it and it’d be fine 

Hung Up is amazing but 80% of the time I'll listen to it and be surprised it didn't end like halfway through :toofunny2:

Alejandro - lady  Gaga

Right my wrong - Bryson tiller I just want the outro part 

Chun swae I still don’t know why the song is 6 min long the short version is better 

Levitating & a lot of those H&Mcore songs from that girl's discog

Poker face

The final chorus and outro are repeated 5 times instead of 2 each. It's insane. It's also the same monotone delivery with no vocal runs or anything unique. 

Oh somebody beat me to it! 

Edited by Negev

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.