• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• drivers license

• State of Grace.

• Karla Cabello

Top Posters In This Topic

Splenda or Positions

Positions. The title track is my favorite lead from her, though. I really wanted to like the album, but it’s just not it. 

However, My Everything is her least cohesive and most messy. I hate how it’s sequenced. The track list is so random that it sounds like a compilation. 

It’s between those two for me, but I enjoy the music on My Everything more, so…. Positions

My Everything without a doubt

Just now, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Positions. The title track is my favorite lead from her, though. I really wanted to like the album, but it’s just not it. 

However, My Everything is her least cohesive and most messy. I hate how it’s sequenced. The track list is so random that it sounds like a compilation. 

It’s between those two for me, but I enjoy the music on My Everything more, so…. Positions

this.

i really tried with Positions but it’s just.. i guess better luck next time. the sound works for her and i loved the title track but for some reason, personally the album isn’t hitting. My Everything feels like a collection and playlist of hits, with songs I really like. the flaw is really just how it was sequenced and the sound is absolutely not cohesive. Problem sticks out like a sore thumb. :rip:

not her magnum opus YT getting the most votes but they’re too shy to comment show yourselves :biblionny:

Yours Truly is really a product of 2013, but My Everything has no structure? It just feels like a collection of songs underneath a title. Some of her best songs are on there though so I'll go w/ Yours Truly.

It’s clearly my everything, no cohesiveness, a lot of duds, some songs aged bad, no concept or distinctive sound, just some songs put together :dies:

Edited by Gerardo

my everything objectively but she was like 20 when that came out so it's somewhat excused

there's no excuse for pollutions...

My Playlisting. Filled with bops but no cohesion or concept other than establishing Ariana as a hitmaker. 

The whiplash in the track list from just a little bit of your heart -> hands on me -> my everything -> bang bang :deadbanana4:

All of them are equally bad.

They all only have 2-3 good songs.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Dangerous Woman, generic beats that anyone with pipes could sing on, cheesy ass lyrics, no personal connection to the songs, it was clear as the sun that she didn't care for it at all. At least My Everything had real Ariana songs like Only 1, Break Your Heart Right Back, Love Me Harder and more. The only songs off Dangerous Woman that have character are Jason's Song, Knew Better, Be Alright, Let Me Love you and Dangerous Woman to an extent. 

20 minutes ago, private radio said:

not her magnum opus YT getting the most votes but they’re too shy to comment show yourselves :biblionny:

Success stans they're called + it's one of her least radio friendly

Edited by ariananext

My Featurings is her worst album without a doubt. One Last Time, Break Free, Love Me Harder, Why Try, Break Your Heart, are gorgeous girls but the album overall literally feels like a playlist.

Yours Truly is miiiiiiles better. Tattooed Heart is in her all time Top 10, Baby I, The Way, Right There, Honeymoon Avenue etc are all fantastic too.

Anyone voting Sweetener/TUN/Positions is clearly not a fan of Ariana.

Edited by State of Grace.

thank u, next > Sweetener = Dangerous Woman >> Positions >> My Everything >>>>> Yours Truly

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

My Featurings is her worst album without a doubt. One Last Time, Break Free, Love Me Harder, Why Try, Break Your Heart, are gorgeous girls but he album overall literally feels like a playlist.

Anyone voting Sweetener/TUN/Positions is clearly not a fan of Ariana.

The way her audience is divided into certain groups will always be a kii 

Dangerous Woman: non-stans, gays and minors

Thank U, Next: success fans and minors

Positions/Sweetener (and Thank U, Next): older stans 

Yours Truly: alternative stans

My Everything: nostalgic stans

Edited by ariananext

Ariana has no worst album.

18 minutes ago, ariananext said:

The way her audience is divided into certain groups will always be a kii 

Dangerous Woman: non-stans, gays and minors

Thank U, Next: success fans and minors

Positions/Sweetener (and Thank U, Next): older stans 

Yours Truly: alternative stans

My Everything: nostalgic stans

Queen has something for everyone :gaycat5:

As an album My Everything. No cohesiveness whatsoever. Hands on Me before My Everything :ahh: girl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.