• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• drivers license

• State of Grace.

• Karla Cabello

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s My Everything. The production sounds cheap outside of Love Me Harder. It’s too all over the place too, clearly was just star-boosting vehicle with a mishmash of potential hit singles rather than an album.

Positions. 

Sis generally drops great albums, but for as "consistent" as this project was, it was a total snoozer. The "hits" IMO were front-loaded af, the non-singles meh, and the success was largely attributed to how huge the preceding era was. 

Possibly affecting my stance is how unneeded the album was in her release trajectory. It's giving "throw something out, anything" when in reality her holding out a while longer would have made the hype for a worthy TUN follow-up huger than huge. 

Now, she's in a spot where she's of course a top star and will automatically get a lot of hype with her next project. But IMO Positions is a bit of a stain and also serves as a cautionary tale to other acts to not force a release when it's just not needed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.