Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, shelven said:

I should have said Season 14 tbh!!

omg... i will win this season bc u said so

  • Replies 4.3k
  • Views 235.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to point out that I was at a BAR and trying to do challenges, so I'm much better than this :rip: 

16 minutes ago, rl231 said:

I would like to point out that I was at a BAR and trying to do challenges, so I'm much better than this :rip: 

hjgnhfds.gif

Spoiler

Rumor has it 10 of y'all are getting axed round 1, one person from each team. Good luck!

 

tkoERbS.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, shelven said:

The way I completely forgot until seeing these formatted answers that these were meant to be haikus and I kept wondering how your grammar had suddenly gotten so terrible every time I submitted one

me too :bibliahh:

Those challenges look hard. :rip: Congrats to the legends who solved them!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Can I sign up!!

Yes, you’re in!

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23. fountain

24. DAP

25. Green Tea Is Green

26. Future Lover

27. Harmonizer

28. dweebz

29. CBC

30. diogozsz

31. VenusFlyTrap

32. Luckitty

33. Noah

34. jqnetto 

35. Overprotected

36. Galactic

37. Touch It

38. Henry

39. Armani?

40. ughgabriel

41. Golden Hour

42. Little Potter

 

Something came up and I wasn’t able to do the challenge so to my future team I promise I’m not actually that incompetent at challenges dddd

 

Excited to coach

 

tkoERbS.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

0BG2AqA.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

@Sebas @Staryu @Remmy @alexanderao @Legend E

@shelven @Psycho @rl231 @Sanguine @Hikari

 

TEAM SELECTION!

The time has come for the coaches to select their teams! There will be 10 teams of 4.

This selection will be ongoing for the next few hours in the thread.

 

Based on the results of last night's kick-off challenge, they will be selecting in this order:

 

Staryu: 1, 11, 21, 31

Psycho: 2, 12, 22, 32

Shelven: 3, 13, 23, 33

Alex: 4, 14, 24, 34

Legend E: 5, 15, 25, 35

Remmy: 6, 16, 26, 36

Hikari: 7, 17, 27, 37

Sebas: 8, 18, 28, 38

RL: 9, 19, 29, 39

Sanguine: 10, 20, 30, 40

 

Each coach will have 10 minutes to post their next pick in the thread. If a coach does not post in the thread for 10 minutes from the previous coach's selection, I will defer to a ranked list that the coach sent me via DM to pick their next team member.

 

@Contestants:

If you'd like to plead your case to join a specific team, please feel free to do so in the thread!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sign-up List:

Note that we currently have 42 sign-ups, so there will be two people left over at the end.

There will be some more information posted later about the team they will join.

 

Spoiler

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

7. hofork

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23. fountain

24. DAP

25. Green Tea Is Green

26. Future Lover

27. Harmonizer

28. dweebz

29. CBC

30. diogozsz

31. VenusFlyTrap

32. Luckitty

33. Noah

34. jqnetto 

35. Overprotected

36. Galactic

37. Touch It

38. Henry

39. Armani?

40. ughgabriel

41. Golden Hour

42. littlepotter

 

Good luck to everyone! Excited to see how the teams shake out!

 

@Marvin @wehavetostan @Astro @Dessy @luckystrike @thecptz @hofork @Opulent

@Not Like The Movies @Diarrhoea @Gateau @Kylizzle @Stevie @fais_2311 @Sempiternal @Samsom

@Jackson @Queen Riri. @Aurora @Danial @Anvarie @99sandthe2000s @fountain @DAP @Green Tea Is Green @Future Lover

@Harmonizer @dweebz @CBC @diogozsz @VenusFlyTrap @Luckitty @Noah @jqnetto @Overprotected

@Galactic @Touch It @Henry @Armani? @ughgabriel @Golden Hour @littlepotter

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Team Staryu

hofork

 

Team Psycho

 

Team Shelven

 

Team Alex

 

Team Legend E

 

Team Remmy

 

Team Hikari

 

Team Sebas

 

Team RL

 

Team Sanguine

 

 

REMAINING:

1. Marvin

2. wehavetostan

3. Astro

4. Dessy

5. luckystrike

6. thecptz

8. Opulent

9. Not Like The Movies

10. Diarrhoea

11. Gateau

12. Kylizzle

13. Stevie

14. fais_2311 

15. Sempiternal

16. Samsom

17. Jackson

18. Queen Riri.

19. Aurora

20. Danial

21. Anvarie

22. 99sandthe2000s

23. fountain

24. DAP

25. Green Tea Is Green

26. Future Lover

27. Harmonizer

28. dweebz

29. CBC

30. diogozsz

31. VenusFlyTrap

32. Luckitty

33. Noah

34. jqnetto 

35. Overprotected

36. Galactic

37. Touch It

38. Henry

39. Armani?

40. ughgabriel

41. Golden Hour

42. littlepotter

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.