• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• QueenofCopyPaste

• mlaredoperez

• smoore95GAGA

I was boycotting her for shading Madonna but then TikTok made me like ADT so I will give it a chance to listen to the album.

I liked Juice back in the day.

this album is really delivering. way more hits than misses.

everybody's gay is really special.

naked is so good too. 

woof.

Edited by selena_lavigne

OMGGGGGGGG THE LAST MINUTE OF NAKED.

LIZZO IS SERVING SEXXXX YAAASS B*TCH YAAASSS B*TCHHHH

I WANNA SEE HER ON TOUR JUST TO SEE HER PERFORM THIS SONG

This album is phenomenal and may my favorite of 2022 thus far. I don’t think I have ever emotionally related to a single body of work so much; several of these lyrics felt like they were lifted right out of my own experiences and mind. I am sssooo glad she exists as she is the true definition of artistry. The growth here in every single aspect is immaculate and I look forward to the very long career Lizzo has ahead of her :clap3:

yup yup yup. that was a great first listening experience. was moved by many of the songs.

will have this on repeat for a while.

6 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

This album is phenomenal and may my favorite of 2022 thus far. I don’t think I have ever emotionally related to a single body of work so much; several of these lyrics felt like they were lifted right out of my own experiences and mind. I am sssooo glad she exists as she is the true definition of artistry. The growth here in every single aspect is immaculate and I look forward to the very long career Lizzo has ahead of her :clap3:

:heart: 

ok, album is one of the best pop albums released this year. im never gonna stop admiring lizzo's vulnerability but making it sound like you can play it on your grandmas bbq weekend. its like how??? + when she sings ***** only she can make it sound nice. otherwise i hate people using that word lol.

best songs: coldplay (OMG), if you love me, 2 b loved, naked, special, break up twice

there are no weak tracks shockingly

album is very short and sweet which makes a lot of room for deluxe version

Just Listen the album & is not bad... but its very forgettable TBH, Special song will probably the next single.

Maybe is a grower, I remember how I used to think About Damn Time was soo boring but it actually grew on me, now I Like it

I was expecting Urban Lizzo but we only got Pop or R&b tracks on this album :noparty:

special is such a good song :clap3: the rest of the album is cute

2 Be Loved is an absolute banger, obsessed with it. The rest is cute but not on this level.

Everybody's Gay is easily the best song :clap3:

Other great songs are 2 Be Loved, Special, Naked and Coldplay. The rest i'm mixed about, but other than ILY B*** the album lacks a proper bad song so it was an enjoyable listen :clap3:

Ooh, the album is full of nice songs but sadly there are no stand outs like Juice, Soulmate & Like a Girl on the album. ADT was the perfect lead tho. The Sign next single :clap3:

You guys seem to be sleeping on The Sign a bit idk

The Sign is that bop as soon as that beat drops. :jonny5:

After listening to it in full, it kind of reaffirms the feeling I always get after listening to a Lizzo album; she doesn't really give me solid "album artist" (no-skips, cohesive storytelling, etc) vibes as much as she does a "singles artist". I feel like her albums always have a few great hits and the rest is just... there.

Anyways, my favorites were 2 Be Loved, ADT, Special, Everybody's Gay & somewhat of Birthday Girl + The Sign.

2 Be Loved is truly the standout of the album though; very addicting, the key change is genius, & deserves to be the next single with a music video.

2 Be Loved is gonna EAT radio, I promise you... this might be Teenage Dream era.

Im calling it, it she lays it out right.

Wait, I am living, Lizzo really knows her listeners. :ahh:

I can see myself high as **** and singing I Love You ***** at the top of my damn lungs, this is gonna go SO hard. :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, itscomingitsreal said:

she doesn't really give me solid "album artist" (no-skips, cohesive storytelling, etc) vibes as much as she does a "singles artist". I feel like her albums always have a few great hits and the rest is just... there.

lol this sounds like shes the new rihanna