#BlackDontCrack

Devin

3 hours ago, Wicked said:

I thought this was mostly uninspired Brent-isms but I like act iv & act v the most. Brent being the most influential post Bryson R&B act wasn't on my bingo card tbh.

i only liked act viii mainly bc he gave something different outside the other tracks.

• Like 1

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• Thinking Of You

• Armani?

• Wicked

im ready for that surviving diddy series to drop.

:eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I don't whether I should laugh about your commebt or should be sad for those victims :gaycat6:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I don't whether I should laugh about your commebt or should be sad for those victims :gaycat6:

yall know i love a good docuseries. :deadbanana:

current situation is wild but for many years i was always curious to know more abt him [career, psych, parenting, sexuality, backstory, etc.]  since the 90s diddys name been attached to rumors, abuse, lawsuits, deaths, business failures.

so i would love to see the victims AND his kids, celebs, former business partners tell they truth. theres too many skeletons in his closet and he always got away unscathed. 

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Seeing the video pissed me off...and of course he'll walk out in a towel and slippers to beat her. He's needs to go to jail fast.

• Like 1

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

Seeing the video pissed me off...and of course he'll walk out in a towel and slippers to beat her. He's needs to go to jail fast.

the part that really bothered was cassie just laying there. she didnt put up a fight which lemme know her mindset was "im numb to this, ima let him have his way and wait for it to be over and hope he doesnt kills me this time" 

2 hours ago, Devin said:

This won't exist until Diddy is no longer here.

Even behind bars he has reach to get things done to people who talk.

• Like 1

and no shade idk why cassie sexy ass was messing with old ugly mf anyway. :rip:

• Like 1

Just now, Wicked said:

This won't exist until Diddy is no longer here.

Even behind bars he has reach to get things done to people who talk.

adds to why i was telling @Santhosh diddy got too many connections & pays his way thru a lot of things for years.  

worst case is he dies ik half his kids and business ppl will put they integrity to the side & continue to protect his name. which is wild bc MJ didnt get that level of protection. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

adds to why i was telling @Santhosh diddy got too many connections & pays his way thru a lot of things for years.  

worst case is he dies ik half his kids and business ppl will put they integrity to the side & continue to protect his name. which is wild bc MJ didnt get that level of protection. 

MJ didn't have street connections passed down to him from his father like Diddy, him and R. Kelly civilians. Plus Diddy going down and you know he's taking everyone and everything down with him. This ain't over.

I keep telling people stop idolizing celebs cause WE DON'T KNOW THEM. You know how many people have videos like this and worse they paid to have kept in the dark, and someone somewhere is sitting on evidence of crimes that they gonna drop one day whenever for whatever reason. Scary to think about. This Diddy **** been an open secret since before I was even born, especially in the city and nobody did anything. I hope Cassie alright. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wicked said:

MJ didn't have street connections passed down to him from his father like Diddy, him and R. Kelly civilians. Plus Diddy going down and you know he's taking everyone and everything down with him. This ain't over.

I keep telling people stop idolizing celebs cause WE DON'T KNOW THEM. You know how many people have videos like this and worse they paid to have kept in the dark, and someone somewhere is sitting on evidence of crimes that they gonna drop one day whenever for whatever reason. Scary to think about. This Diddy **** been an open secret since before I was even born, especially in the city and nobody did anything. I hope Cassie alright. 

!!

feel me like this current cassie tape isnt shocking & that report of him renting out floors just for cassie to get r-worded while he jerks to it is just the tip of the iceberg. 

like u said diddys very petty. he seem like the type to drag down the whole industry to anyone who will talk. next thing u know the most rando celeb sex tapes start leaking. :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

!!

feel me like this current cassie tape isnt shocking & that report of him renting out floors just for cassie to get r-worded while he jerks to it is just the tip of the iceberg. 

like u said diddys very petty. he seem like the type to drag down the whole industry to anyone who will talk. next thing u know the most rando celeb sex tapes start leaking. :deadbanana:

He 1000% got dirt on a lot of folks that will come out if his back is against the wall. I think people not talking through these years is because of that + he can have you taken care of for real. He tried to delete Kid Cudi and everyone ignored that.

Future and 50 are some of the few that was never quiet about Diddy being a weirdo, to put it lightly. The year isn't even halfway over and all this mess has come about.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

starting my new job tomorrow im acc excited fr.

:jonny5:

• Like 1

What is going on in Hollywood, UK productions have been casting more monoracial black women recently (Boarders, Tell Me Everything) while it's starting to look like the 1950s :rip: Not even a token biracial woman anymore, this should be alarming

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, but the way that Kayla Nicole is being cyberbullied by Swifties is foul and disgusting. I mean, there was even a Discord group harassing her.

At this point, I'm worried for her. Black women are never protected.

Just to clarify, I'm not black, so if people don't want me posting in this thread anymore, I'll respect your wishes 100%!

I just wanted to say that I started watching The Vampire Diaries just over a month ago and Kat Graham has to be one of the most beautiful women alive. My sexuality is conflicted whenever she's on screen. More importantly she's one hell of an actress and I look forward to taking a deep dive into her filmography once I've finished all 8 seasons. 

She also releases music and it's a ******* SIN that she doesn't have any smash hits under her belt as she's released some genuine bangers.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So.. let's talk about why black pop girls keep underperforming. It's upsetting now, social media hypes up Normani, Chloe and the like to the 10s but they're never there to support the music or when the push comes to shove. This isn't even a Stan Twitter problem, I think it's become a black media problem. It's telling how people love to hate on Ice Spice but up until her last 2 singles, she had huge music success and let's not forget S*xy Redd. Same with Tyla (she's coloured but she's been in the discourse alot), for the hate she gets, her album sales were amazing for a newcomer; it's mad how black Twitter put this much hate into the light skin stars but never supported the dark skin girlies the same way. 

Edited by Gwendolyn

Both Ice Spice and Sexyy Red despite divisive reception her down their end of the deal with getting their music out there and promoting. I never saw Ice Spice having longevity because NY drill is a local thing and won't go that far, even Pop Smoke was abandoning the sound for his debut album.

Sexyy Red probably has the best ear for beats out of all the newer female rappers, and she had Drake also helping her promotion (even tho their new song together didn't move **** or do anything for her new mixtape). They were everywhere. Podcasts, streams,etc,. I have barely seen Normani or Chloe do much for their albums.

It's a mix of multiple factors imo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.