The Apple Thread: iPhone 15 Available Now!

Sergi91

On 7/7/2022 at 8:50 PM, youcallingmyname said:

I actually bought mine around December too.. my math was way off

either way this is the only pair of wireless earbuds I’ve owned that have ever had an issue like this. I checked Reddit and a few others had issues with their wing ripping too but apple said it’s considered damage and not covered under warranty

i don’t plan to use them for gym but hopefully don’t ever run in to this issue. I just know I’d lose an AirPod :rip:

literally the day after your post, the wing of my beats fit pro broke off :skull: 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starshine

• supertiffany

• Queen.

• Hephaestus

57 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Anyone know about the iphone 14. Looking to upgrade my phone real soon and deciding if I should wait for 14 or go with the 13 

https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-14/

its right around the corner you should just wait tbh

Does anyone have an Apple TV 4K? I’m thinking of picking one up while it’s on sale.

1 hour ago, geddymonster said:

Does anyone have an Apple TV 4K? I’m thinking of picking one up while it’s on sale.

yes its worth it 100%

7 hours ago, Caesar said:

yes its worth it 100%

The price went down even more on Amazon today, so I ended up getting one. Happy to hear it was a good choice!

I downloaded the beta and now I don’t get text notifications on my car

Cashed in my student discount and bought a 16” MacBook Pro. I got a free £120 gift card that I’ll save for when the new AirPod pros come out to upgrade my current airpod 2s. I opted for space grey this time, coming from a silver 2017 MBP with Touch Bar and let me tell you: this new keyboard is excellent :jonny5: The way the horrific brick wall of a keyboard on my old Mac has destroyed my fingers :toofunny3:

• 3 weeks later...

My XS got dunked in a pool and the motherboard is shot so I'm forced to use my old iPhone 6 from 2015 until I can get the 14 Pro in September :deadbanana2:

Oh to be an influencer and get a complimentary iPhone a few weeks early :'(

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 7:04 PM, lpd446 said:

My XS got dunked in a pool and the motherboard is shot so I'm forced to use my old iPhone 6 from 2015 until I can get the 14 Pro in September :deadbanana2:

An iPhone 6 for two months!?  I could never... :deadbanana4:

On 8/1/2022 at 6:04 PM, lpd446 said:

The way I upgraded from my 16 gb iPhone 6s Plus to my 256 gb iPhone 13, I couldn’t imagine doing it the other way around :skull: 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Finally! I need to buy a new phone

This. I'll be upgrading from an iPhone XS Max. I'll probably get more space too. Because i'm about full on 64 GB

1 minute ago, Queen. said:

This. I'll be upgrading from an iPhone XS Max. I'll probably get more space too. Because i'm about full on 64 GB

Yea I have an XS too. Yea the 64 GB is not enough. Do you know if there are any plans with like AT&T or another service where opening a line will get you a discounted new iPhone? 

6 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Yea I have an XS too. Yea the 64 GB is not enough. Do you know if there are any plans with like AT&T or another service where opening a line will get you a discounted new iPhone? 

I don't have AT&T services and Apple does not carry my cellular service so that I'm not sure.

For me I have to buy one that is unlocked and input my sims card into the new phone. I think they do a trade-in program if you trade in your old iPhone and it will knock off a couple of hundreds when you buy your new iPhone. It won't be much but it will be something. 

gfdsw.gif

8 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I believe they do this, but the phone is usually tied to a contract and stuck on AT&T's network until the contract is complete. This is especially an issue if you travel internationally and want to use a foreign SIM card.  I buy all of my phones directly through Apple, never had a problem.  Like the other user said, you can typically get a good deal with a trade-in.

• ATRL Moderator

I wonder if there really will be such big differences between the 14 and 14 Pro like the rumors suggest. Would be interesting to see how people react. 

15 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Most carriers almost always offer the new phones for free over 24-36 months with a new line and/or trade-in. If you want to upgrade early or unlock the phone (use a different carrier), you’ll have to pay whatever is still due on the phone. 

9 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I wonder if there really will be such big differences between the 14 and 14 Pro like the rumors suggest. Would be interesting to see how people react. 

Usually bigger size and better camera quality. 

25 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Usually bigger size and better camera quality. 

Last year's iPhone having a better front camera made me ugly

It's way too detailed :deadbanana2:

I need to upgrade it from 11 Pro and hoping for green colour again ! 

Is anyone else thinking about downsizing/grading their iPhone?  I have the 13 pro (non max) now but I hate how heavy it is. I'm thinking about downgrading to the aluminum one. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.