Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

R&B/Soul Discussion

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
On 7/31/2026 at 1:54 AM, conatus said:

HOg8LDSWcAAL5_y?format=jpg&name=medium

nene-leakes-kim-zol.gif

this is sending me, i needa see the full thread.

deadbanana2

  • Replies 716
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Devin said:

idk why but i cannot get into her music. dancehall2

Not even this one?

cry-wendy-williams.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
18 hours ago, conatus said:

Not even this one?

cry-wendy-williams.gif

so im familiar but very few songs click for me.

prob cause theres other artists similar to her style and id prefer them more.

deadbanana

On 8/5/2026 at 9:03 AM, conatus said:

They finished the countdown and #1 is correct. clap3

30. Usher - Superstar
29. Brandy - Have You Ever?
28. New Edition - Can You Stand the Rain
27. Babyface -Whip Appeal
26. Erykah Badu - On & On
25. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
24. Lenny Williams - 'Cause I Love You
23. L.T.D. - Love Ballad
22. Beyoncé - Dangerously in Love 2
21. Al Green - Let's Stay Together

20. Michael Jackson - Heaven Can Wait
19. Jodeci - Forever My Lady
18. Janet Jackson - I Get Lonely
17. Mary J. Blige - Not Gon' Cry
16. Tony! Toni! Toné! - Anniversary
15. Fantasia - When I See U
14. Teddy Pendergrass - Love T.K.O.
13. Sade - No Ordinary Love
12. Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
11. Anita Baker - Sweet Love

10. Lauryn Hill & D'Angelo - Nothing Even Matters
9. Earth, Wind & Fire - Reasons
8. SWV - Weak
7. Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
6. Donny Hathaway - A Song for You

5. Maze & Frankie Beverly - Before I Let Go
4. Prince - Adore
3. Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing
2. Tevin Campbell - Can We Talk

#1

1. Stevie Wonder - As

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2026 at 10:23 PM, Devin said:

@Armani. did you stream new jacquees? lmao

I can't keep up with all his releases.... kwn kinda snatched his stud king of R&B crown this summer

  • ATRL Moderator
59 minutes ago, Reverie said:

I can't keep up with all his releases.... kwn kinda snatched his stud king of R&B crown this summer

his latest was a mess. but iktr kwn gonna a problem. after hearing back of the club i had no choice but to stan!

jonny2

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

his latest was a mess. but iktr kwn gonna a problem. after hearing back of the club i had no choice but to stan!

jonny2

I loved Jacquees' 2022 and 2024 releases and now he's had 4 albums over the past 2 years and I can barely remember a track from any of them jonny I feel like he's spreading himself way too thin and needs to just take some time on one good project. He's like by far the most frequent artist on my release radar, I guess he's trying to be prolific now that he has a baby to feed #THIRTYTWOWITHAKID (SAY YEAH)

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Reverie said:

I loved Jacquees' 2022 and 2024 releases and now he's had 4 albums over the past 2 years and I can barely remember a track from any of them jonny I feel like he's spreading himself way too thin and needs to just take some time on one good project. He's like by far the most frequent artist on my release radar, I guess he's trying to be prolific now that he has a baby to feed #THIRTYTWOWITHAKID (SAY YEAH)

!!!!!

jacquees is one of them r&b artist that needa elevate artistically. plus when you 3-4 albums in, you either fall off or challenge yourself.

Bring back my King of R&B... I guess after claiming that title he wants to be Prince now

(We're ignoring the feat.)

He's a stunt king and knew R&B needed a villain. In fact maybe that's why his recent output has been dry it's been a while since he got everyone riled up and probably got his powers from that

9 hours ago, Reverie said:

Bring back my King of R&B... I guess after claiming that title he wants to be Prince now

(We're ignoring the feat.)

Him having a song called Eeee on that is so unserious

On 8/12/2026 at 5:46 AM, conatus said:

Some interesting picks on Essence's 50 Greatest R&B Songs of All Time list so far.

they're picking songs to make me mad in there, like if there's a ginuwine pick it should be pony, if there's a janet pick it should be, like, rhythm nation or something, i know about brandy and i still don't know what the hell this brandy pick is, it doesn't have to be a cliche but there's nothing wrong with being at least reasonably predictable! like, why are they digging songs out of the back half of never say never! smdh

Getting both Jill Scott and Erykah Badu albums in the same year of 2026 jonny

New Meshell Ndegeocello duets album of covers coming later this year too with a crazy list of guests. Chaka Khan, Cat Power, Lianne La Havas, ANOHNI, Destin Conrad and Moses Sumney... sounds great so far clap3

Blue Note Records
No image preview

Meshell Ndegeocello - Synonym - CD - Blue Note Records

With her 3rd Blue Note album Synonym, Meshell Ndegeocello presents a remarkable album of duets featuring an astounding rollcall of special guests reimagining and reconceptualizing a brilliantly curate

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.