Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

R&B/Soul Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

HER is just late career John Legend in a different font atp.

  • Replies 716
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
On 8/31/2023 at 10:43 PM, Wicked said:

HER is just late career John Legend in a different font atp.

Hate you cause now I can’t unsee this comparison.

On 8/31/2023 at 10:43 PM, Wicked said:

HER is just late career John Legend in a different font atp.

 

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

Hate you cause now I can’t unsee this comparison.

I don't see the comparison:rip: Especially since John started making more Pop Ballads as singles later on

  • ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I don't see the comparison:rip: Especially since John started making more Pop Ballads as singles later on

Sounds like you might needa pair of glasses b.

 

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, Devin said:

Sounds like you might needa pair of glasses b.

 

spacer.png

H.E.R. is more Rock than Pop:rip:John ain't doing all this. She's somehow kept this on her setlists

 

 

What was John's last R&B hit? We not about to compare Damage & Come Through to Conversations In The Dark & Love Me Now:hoetenks:

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 7:37 AM, Pink Matter said:

Durand Bernarr's Wanderlust was such a pleasant surprise. Such a good album :jamming:

I saw him live last week in West Palm Beach and did a meet & greet. His albums are solid and his voice and live performance is one of a kind. Such a good personality and energy!

On 9/14/2023 at 8:55 PM, Zesty said:

Y’all can like and follow my Spotify Playlist! 

 

https://spotify.link/WfqgHORi6Cb

 

 

 

taste :clap3: 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2023 at 7:20 PM, Devin said:

I’m lowkey excited for another Phases EP. :duca:

 

 

How was it?

  • ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, Armani? said:

How was it?

It was meh imo, theres a few decent tracks. 

  • ATRL Moderator

@Rogue you can share ur playlist here too if you got an R&B one?

28 minutes ago, Devin said:

@Rogue you can share ur playlist here too if you got an R&B one?

https://spotify.link/xXuUt1vh8Db

1 hour ago, Devin said:

It was meh imo, theres a few decent tracks. 

:rip:

I tried listening to him before and had the same sentiments

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

:rip:

I tried listening to him before and had the same sentiments

It irks me cause hes talented and each project he has some solid tracks then goes into filler-meh mode. :skull:

tiktok has me and my partner hooked on this track :jamming:

@Wicked I'm loving the Charli Baltimore avi :heart:

Wicked

  • 2 weeks later...

GRAMMY nominations are tomorrow. SZA domination in effect. I hope she sweeps the R&B field come February. Should be able to get due for the CTRL snubs 

  • 2 months later...

 

Seeing all this black talent win tonight :jonny5:is such a beautiful sight!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.