Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

R&B/Soul Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 717
  • Views 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Devin said:

@Armani? will H.E.R. top her best project?

 

 

I fear not:gaycat6:

 

She should be releasing music soon...

 

Maybe she plans on riding off the Beauty and the Beast hype

  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Devin said:

Streaming this classic on Monica’s birthday. :jonny5:

 

 

Why I Love You So Much is currently playing for me lol

 

Did you listen to the Sonder album?

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Why I Love You So Much is currently playing for me lol

Taste. Thats one of my favorites from Monica.

 

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Did you listen to the Sonder album?

Sonder as in Brent Faiyaz or Too Late To Die Young?

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Taste. Thats one of my favorites from Monica.

 

Sonder as in Brent Faiyaz or Too Late To Die Young?

Too Late To Die Young

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Too Late To Die Young

Make Me Stay was the most intriguing to me. 

On 10/17/2022 at 5:47 AM, Devin said:

Put It Down and Paint This House >>>>>
 

 

Hardly Breathing and Wish Your Love Away >>>

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Hardly Breathing and Wish Your Love Away >>>

Taste with Hardly Breathing. I miss seeing you here.

 

:jonny5:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Armani? said:

@Devin

Cant tell if this is shade or not:rip:

 

Since its Chlöe, I’m gonna say it wasn’t shade. :matty:

  • Author
On 11/24/2022 at 9:17 AM, Armani? said:

@Devin

Cant tell if this is shade or not:rip:

 

His tone isn't bad... He sucks tho, damn.

 

It's kinda sad I can't think of many new age R&B acts I would pay money to see. Saw Jodeci at MSG and even drunk K-Ci was serving. lol.

  • Author

I liked this. 

 

 

Mariah The Scientist has a great pen tbh.

 

 

I need a Maximalist sound to hit R&B soon, It's lacked energy for too long. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.