Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

R&B/Soul Discussion

Featured Replies

The Whispers are a bit slept on. Get into these classics 

 

 

  • Replies 716
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, HarajukuPrincess said:

Lol I was trying to prompt everyone in here tbh 😆 

 

Damita Jo is great. I hate that it fell under the shadow of Super Bowl gate 😑

 

I Want You, All Nite, Slolove, Strawberry Bounce, Just A Little While, R&B Junkie all clear 😭

taste dont forget abt island life & sexhibition tho.

 

:rogue:

  • Author
3 hours ago, Devin said:

i dont get the hype with destin. lemme try again.

I think the project I just posted is his strongest

  • ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Wicked said:

I think the project I just posted is his strongest

oh- :soda: also did u stream new tems?

  • Author
19 minutes ago, Devin said:

oh- :soda: also did u stream new tems?

I'm not the biggest fan of Tems voice but it was on the agenda for today at the gym. Imma see about it.

I'm happy that City Pop has had a resurgence, but I would love for 80's and early 90's R&B to get the love and respect it deserves. It's like people will sample, but where are the TikTok girlies with their content with SOS Band, Anita, Sade, Stephanie Mills, Freddie Jackson, Rene & Angela, New Edition, Ready For The World, Al B. Sure, Karyn White, Lisa Fischer, etc playing in the the background?? :giraffe: 

Edited by HarajukuPrincess

  • Author

Tems album was good btw. I liked it. Strong debut. 

 

Prince has many sons, can't even keep up with em anymore but he might be the best of the newest bunch after this album!

 

 

@Armani? @Devin

  • ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Wicked said:

Tems album was good btw. I liked it. Strong debut. 

:jonny5:

 

13 hours ago, Wicked said:

Prince has many sons, can't even keep up with em anymore but he might be the best of the newest bunch after this album!

 

 

@Armani? @Devin

hes one of my fav modern day r&b artists. im glad he made this one a single when he teased snippets. im ready for the album. :duca:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
3 minutes ago, Devin said:

new kehlani is alrite but that new kali uchis >>>>

You being generous. 

  • ATRL Moderator
47 minutes ago, Wicked said:

You being generous. 

:lmao: 

 

8, groovetheory, and after hours my only gotos.

I'm looking for some recommendations. Does anybody have other tracks with this summery early-90s R&B vibe?

 

spacer.png

  • Author
37 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I'm looking for some recommendations. Does anybody have other tracks with this summery early-90s R&B vibe?

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Author

Lucky Daye saved the men of R&B (who have been trash for a minute) cause this album is good.

 

Some D'Angelo, Prince vibes on some tracks too.

3 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Lucky Daye saved the men of R&B (who have been trash for a minute) cause this album is good.

 

Some D'Angelo, Prince vibes on some tracks too.

It's so good! I think of myself as someone who doesn't like rock but he did the damn thing! 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Love4Janet said:

It's so good! I think of myself as someone who doesn't like rock but he did the damn thing! 

Yep, I knew it would be good cause he was 3/3 in singles for me but whew, an ALBUM.

 

This was my fave track off first listen :jonny6:

 

 

 

The taste in here has me in tears :cries:

 

100% Fresh Squeezed 200.gif?cid=a595bef3sozlys4vkyc5rmk7gd03

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.