Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

R&B/Soul Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 717
  • Views 25.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator

@Bussea have fun at Something In The Water Fest :jonny5:

Spoiler

Share pics I wish I was able to go. :weeps:

 

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Armani? said:

:rip:

SPOTIFY 

Song Title Streams Daily
569,808,562 119,721
120,841,392 23,641
100,488,534 27,048
77,998,798 22,494

I like to know who tf still streaming his classics? :dies:

15 minutes ago, Armani? said:

:rip:

SPOTIFY 

Song Title Streams Daily
569,808,562 119,721
120,841,392 23,641
100,488,534 27,048
77,998,798 22,494

I swear the oldheads just did not give a **** at all :deadbanana4: 

28 minutes ago, Devin said:

I like to know who tf still streaming his classics? :dies:

Those are atrocious daily numbers regardless:deadbanana2: He probably lost 60%+ of daily steams.

 

Can We Talk has the same total streams as Bump n Grind while doing 3.5X more daily atm for example

 

 

He's my #112 artist this year actually, awaiting my trial for contributing:rip:

 

lil-wayne-handcuffed-c33a38f80b66a37c8ec

 

2 hours ago, Devin said:

@Bussea have fun at Something In The Water Fest :jonny5:

  Reveal hidden contents

Share pics I wish I was able to go. :weeps:

 

Toh baby i’m about to be TURNT.  I already got my edibles ready and my bottles BOUGHT :clap3:Thank you, baby :heart:

Edited by Bussea

Speaking of R&B classics. I was listening to this one earlier purrrr

 

 

 

and i’ve been STUCK to this one as of late

 

 

Why was this not bigger than Boo’d Up?  It kept coming on the radio every time we rode to go visit my dad in the hospital before he died and WHEW. She put her ***** into this 

Just now, Devin said:

New DaniLeigh gives BET movie sex scene vibe.

 

 

You still tuned in her with her new music 

 

Interesting

 

After this, I couldn't take her seriously anymore

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, Armani? said:

You still tuned in her with her new music 

 

Interesting

 

After this, I couldn't take her seriously anymore

 

 

Dani > Queen Naija and no one remembers this. :skull:

Midnight Starr - Slow Jam> Usher ft Monica - Slow Jam:coffee:

The way the GP completely forgot about this Monica comeback

 

10,237,089 +4,156

 

Not it having the same as Far Away by Marsha Ambrosius lol

 

  • ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, Armani? said:

And this is the self-proclaiming King of R&B? :rip:

This song gets me emotional towards the end almost every damn time:bibliahh:

 

They did that 

 

If H.E.R don't remove that trash ass DJ Khaled song from her setlist I swear:dies:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.