Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

R&B/Soul Discussion

Featured Replies

if factual then this is kinda crazy ... I wonder why she's never a major televised, award show performance

 

  • Replies 716
  • Views 25.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

brent album kinda overstuffed imo but some of the songs... whew

 

also mad he scrapped mercedes :monkey: #NotMyAlbum

"Sometimes I wanna beat your ass, but you know I wont do that":bibliahh:

  • ATRL Moderator

I actually enjoyed Brent’s album. Some of the singles and familiar tracks didn’t need to be on it imo. 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

brent album kinda overstuffed imo but some of the songs... whew

 

also mad he scrapped mercedes :monkey: #NotMyAlbum

Oop what were your favorites? :mandown:

On 7/7/2022 at 10:39 PM, Devin said:

Oop what were your favorites? :mandown:

I’ll let u know after another spin or two! I’ve forgotten by now lol

  • ATRL Moderator


Angel Of Mine, Street Symphony, The First Night

 

:jonny5:
 

Spoiler

@99sandthe2000s @Thinking Of You whats yall top 3? :eli:

 

fave songs on Brent album: loose change, gravity, ghetto gatsby, wasting time, price of fame and all mine

 

skits are total skips

 

 

I don't feel like listening to Lacy full album tonight:gaycat6:

 

But we'll see

  • ATRL Moderator
On 7/15/2022 at 12:11 AM, Armani? said:

I don't feel like listening to Lacy full album tonight:gaycat6:

 

But we'll see

Not you hyping him and not stream the 1st night.

18 minutes ago, Devin said:

Not you hyping him and not stream the 1st night.

I did the next morning:fan:

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

0128-D55-C-9-D4-C-4-F0-A-9622-A275-F36-F

 

Favorites: Sunshine, Bad Habit, and Helmet

Bad Habit grew on you?

 

What about Give You The World?

  • ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Bad Habit grew on you?

 

What about Give You The World?

Its better than Mercury, GYTW is a nice closer.

  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.