Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, Adama said:

People always talk about the 4th gen leader among  the gg, but I have no clue about the 4th gen bg :coffee2:

 

Which group have the biggest domination?

 

Is it Stray kids or Txt? 
What about Treasure, ENhypen and Ateez? I am forgetting a group? 

 

definitely stray kids, their last album sold 1.5m and went #1 on billboard :clap3: txt best selling is like half of that 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, Adama said:

People always talk about the 4th gen leader among  the gg, but I have no clue about the 4th gen bg :coffee2:

 

Which group have the biggest domination?

 

Is it Stray kids or Txt? 
What about Treasure, ENhypen and Ateez? I am forgetting a group? 

 

Yes! Enhypen, TXT, Treasure and probably Ateez as you mentioned.

The first three have had cute minor hits as of now but any of them have shined as big as BTS, EXO, Big Bang, Beast or Btotb.

 

Stray Kids debuted in 2017 and NCT and its sub units starting debuting since 2016.

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

worldwide definitely Stray Kids, TXT is 2nd

don't know about Korea

The Boyz then TXT :cm:

5 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

GOT the Beat as special guests for aespa’s coachella set would be a collapse :jonny2:

GOT appearing would be huge, but I'd be worried they might overshadow aespa's set. Would rather the ae girlies had their own moment. 

 

But anyway, I don't think it can happen since Wendy is booked with Tommy Hilfiger and her radio show over the next few days and since the flight from Seoul to LA is like 12 hours it's not easy to fit in.

The GOT members (except Karina and Winter) would already need to be in LA, to allow for rehearsals/soundcheck.  Would be one hell of a surprise though if it happened.

 

Just now, Zack said:

GOT appearing would be huge, but I'd be worried they might overshadow aespa's set. Would rather the ae girlies had their own moment. 

 

But anyway, I don't think it can happen since Wendy is booked with Tommy Hilfiger and her radio show over the next few days and since the flight from Seoul to LA is like 12 hours it's not easy to fit in.

The GOT members (except Karina and Winter) would already need to be in LA, to allow for rehearsals/soundcheck.  Would be one hell of a surprise though if it happened.

 

Oh yeah ddddddd I realistically don’t think it’ll happen but the thought of DJ Hyo on Coachella’s main stage gives me goosebumps 

They look cute and all but I want them BACK in that rehearsal studio

I'm convinced they're not ready for this, the fact that it is completely possible that their first ever live sung performance will be Coachella mainstage :deadbanana4: 

Like, what kind of pressure

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

Oh yeah ddddddd I realistically don’t think it’ll happen but the thought of DJ Hyo on Coachella’s main stage gives me goosebumps 

I mean it's theoretically possible if they get the timing right and travel in secret, but...yeah. 

 

They'd probably also have to modify the choreo because doing all that dancing with the super demanding vocals in the song is kinda asking for trouble if the mics are going to be on. 

2 hours ago, CannibalMonster said:


Drive sounds so good. Korea better give it “Tomboy” level of success :jonnycat:

Sounds great :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, Harrier said:

They look cute and all but I want them BACK in that rehearsal studio

I'm convinced they're not ready for this, the fact that it is completely possible that their first ever live sung performance will be Coachella mainstage :deadbanana4: 

Like, what kind of pressure

Ningning looks STUNNING there omg. 

But yes, I agree with you. Stop the selcas and get back to rehearsals girls, this isn't a vacation. 

 

I'm most concerned about Black Mamba. The choreo just isn't designed for live vocals, especially the chorus. 

 

9 minutes ago, Zack said:

Ningning looks STUNNING there omg. 

But yes, I agree with you. Stop the selcas and get back to rehearsals girls, this isn't a vacation. 

 

I'm most concerned about Black Mamba. The choreo just isn't designed for live vocals, especially the chorus. 

 

 

FQ9jcvgVcAE6xA0?format=jpg&name=large

this might have to be MY avi for the summer :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, Harrier said:

They look cute and all but I want them BACK in that rehearsal studio

I'm convinced they're not ready for this, the fact that it is completely possible that their first ever live sung performance will be Coachella mainstage :deadbanana4: 

Like, what kind of pressure

SM is shady as hell if they flop because it is widely known that Coachella is one of the most difficult environments to sing in with all the dust that gets kicked up in the air from attendees and wind. 

13 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

 

FQ9jcvgVcAE6xA0?format=jpg&name=large

this might have to be MY avi for the summer :jonny5:

NingNing her Ice Cream Cake era. :clap3: 

3 hours ago, CannibalMonster said:


Drive sounds so good. Korea better give it “Tomboy” level of success :jonnycat:

This mini sounds quite nice and I think the concept thwy choose totally fits Miyeon. :clap3:

b-side of the year (along with tank and same same)

Jaes33Y.gif

Edited by hallucinate

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

b-side of the year (along with tank and same same)

Jaes33Y.gif

Not when she's right here

 

 

Jaes33Y.gif

30 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

 

FQ9jcvgVcAE6xA0?format=jpg&name=large

this might have to be MY avi for the summer :jonny5:

She's serving refreshing beauty and it's slaying :jonny5:

Jennie is giving the main character in this gif. Good for her!

Jaes33Y.gif

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not when she's right here

 

 

Jaes33Y.gif

not me forgetting about these queens. replace it with sign and you have a point

Jaes33Y.gif

48 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

 

FQ9jcvgVcAE6xA0?format=jpg&name=large

this might have to be MY avi for the summer :jonny5:

She got me :jonnycat:

 

Seriously some of y’all have no faith in aespa no way SM will set them up again :celestial2:

13 minutes ago, Zack said:

They're wearing headsets in day 2 rehearsal now...LIVE cancelled 

 

 

istg they better sing live. The only song that I'd understand a lipsync is the eng song. The rest better be live.

I guess it's" paved the way" too:giraffe:

Billboard changed their rules again (coincidentally after BTS announced their comeback date)

We already know about the 1 digital copie/card

They added this :

-IMPORTANT: This limitation does NOT reset after a certain period of time. (If you buy the song week 1 you can't buy it again)

- Digital signed copies are considered as merch so don't count anymore ( alternative digital album covers still allowed lol)

- Can't buy more than 4 physical albums, if you buy 10(lol) it doesn't count for BB. 

 

https://artists.singlemusic.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500006960301-Official-US-Chart-Rules

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.