Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

30 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I wonder if Gfriend would still be a thing if it wasn't for HYBE. I remember when they had their first comeback under HYBE the fans started complaining the MVs started a lore ( the 回 thing) and was more story focused when their thing was mainly coreography so I wonder how different it could have been. 

Probably not. They were already massively in decline at the time of disbandment. They were once competitors to TWICE and RV but they fell off really hard.

 

Even if HYBE hadn't acquired Source Music, I doubt they could have continued for much longer than they did anyway. 

 

The fact that VIVIZ and Yuju are hugely flopping despite their re-debuts, suggests that there is no real market for them. 

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

It’s been an exciting month for kpop why can’t we just enjoy that :chick3:

Because these people don't know how to be without conflict. They thrive in it, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

It was bad for JYPee, give us the Twice comeback :bam:

 

Not Jihyo stomping effortlessly :deadbanana:

Random but I feel like a girl group like T-ara or something would've BODIED this song in like 2010. I'm literally hearing it in Korean in my head :deadbanana2:

 

 

I'm glad Source Music/Hybe really sued that guy  who started the rumours about Garam. 

I don't think Hybe would have sued if they didnt have proof of Garam's innocence. 

1 hour ago, dangerlady said:

I also want this for the Twice girls. C'mon Jype give the others acting gigs when Nayeon have her solo debut. 

 

Not everyone in this group dunking on Jaehyun :toofunny2:

19 minutes ago, Aram said:

I'm glad Source Music/Hybe really sued that guy  who started the rumours about Garam. 

I don't think Hybe would have sued if they didnt have proof of Garam's innocence. 

Or they also take legal advice from JYP, too!

 

:cm:

:celestial3:Garam is incredibly plain and boring like  Minju. Unfortunately the allegations are the only thing that’s interesting about her…. 

 


I guess we’ll have to see how much of a talent she really is 

2 hours ago, dangerlady said:

I also want this for the Twice girls. C'mon Jype give the others acting gigs when Nayeon have her solo debut. 

Jeongyeon is right there waiting for her acting debut :jonny2: she even was offered some drama along with her sister but JYPIG stopped it :rip:

And she needs to sing the OST too with her powerful vocals :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

2nd week at #1 on the charts

 

 

 


they keep on winning without lifitng a finger.. I can stand it. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

setting trends again, somehow she always stays here

 

 

 

 

the power she holds in korea without a comeback is just astonishing lol

koreans worship Jennie

Why do I feel like LSRFM would DEMOLISH with a song like this?

 

 

 

20 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

 

 

the power she holds in korea without a comeback is just astonishing lol

koreans worship Jennie

 

I think she may be bigger than any modern era Kpop It girl with the exception of IU and Lee Hyori.

9 minutes ago, Somi said:

l:celestial3:

 

Wow this is a true smash

 

---

 

I've got a question but which NCT members do you think are complete trash?

They’ve actually sent out albums I see. #1 in their 4th week mhm.
 

But wow the commercial smash lmao I’ll never forget how this thread circle jerked over RV disbanding and not selling albums for years. The girls almost a decade old and still killing it :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Cotton

56 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

 

Sounds… ew

34 minutes ago, Somi said:

l:celestial3:

PAK ENDERS 

IVE SMASH :clap3:

4 hours ago, Somi said:

:deadbanana4: Yeah I guess if the song is safe and easily digestible it should at least peak higher than 100 on Melon Daily. 
 

 

 

 

Can someone verify if AESPA’s pre-order numbers are after 7 days of pre-orders? 

Sakura's fanbase came through :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

Random but I feel like a girl group like T-ara or something would've BODIED this song in like 2010. I'm literally hearing it in Korean in my head :deadbanana2:

 

 

A lot of Rupaul's music or drag music in general could have been great for kpop groups. 

The way this bad ***** is waking the locals UP. Literally  my ass at 7AM preparing for the reaming. :WAP:
 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.