Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Marco23 said:

Is red velvet stlll smashing on the charts?

#3 on Gaon as we speak!

main-qimg-708abacf94fd3573a03eeca4c665c4

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Marco23 said:

Is red velvet stlll smashing on the charts?

They've not left the top 5 yet (have been at #4 for days) and it's now one of the top 5 most streamed GG songs of the year on Melon now. 

 

Despite the promotion being cut short 2 weeks ago, the song is still extremely stable. It also repeaked on Gaon at #3. It's a hit.

Album wise they are also still slaying and about to hit 550k on Hanteo.  :fan:

 

 

 

Edited by Zack

What is 88rising and how did they manage to dig out 2ne1 from the grave and debut aespa in coachella? I’’ve heard about them before, but they have a list of artists who never really became famous. I didn’t know they’re that powerful. :dies: 

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

What is 88rising and how did they manage to dig out 2ne1 from the grave and debut aespa in coachella? I’’ve heard about them before, but they have a list of artists who never really became famous. I didn’t know they’re that powerful. :dies: 

asian american label 

12 minutes ago, Somi said:

 

First week predictions? 

500k Gaon 

Hanteo 400k 

 

but chile...the numbers sakura is powerful 

So adspa was indeed a part of the 88rising ensamble and not necessarily as a separate entity. I think they didn't know that CL was gonna bring out 2NE1. Because if they did and they still wrote that piece about them being the 1st Kpop gg to perform on the main stage, then they are digging for scraps. 

 

 

9 minutes ago, exists said:

So adspa was indeed a part of the 88rising ensamble and not necessarily as a separate entity. I think they didn't know that CL was gonna bring out 2NE1. Because if they did and they still wrote that piece about them being the 1st Kpop gg to perform on the main stage, then they are digging for scraps. 

No one knew CL was going to bring 2NE1, because they weren't listed as being invited. They were not on the schedule.

 

Aespa, however, *is* on the schedule, so I'm not sure why it's one rule for 2NE1 and another for aespa. 2NE1 didn't book the main stage, but aespa did. It's time we moved on from this now. 

27 minutes ago, Somi said:

 

First week predictions? 

These numbers are based on 7 days of pre-orders, we have 2 weeks left 

 

 

 

19 minutes ago, exists said:

So adspa was indeed a part of the 88rising ensamble and not necessarily as a separate entity. I think they didn't know that CL was gonna bring out 2NE1. Because if they did and they still wrote that piece about them being the 1st Kpop gg to perform on the main stage, then they are digging for scraps. 

 

 

Yeah, I believe everyone was just caught off guard with 2NE1 showing up on CL's set cause the girls have been teasing this appearence for the past week. SM being their lazy selves just didn't change their press release. It really is not that deep.

Edited by mathekr

I think Fearless is gonna end up outselling Savage mini

 

Good thing I stan both :clap3:

Edited by Billionaire


 

LESSERAFIM! LESSERAFIM! LESSERAFIM!  :heart2: Now let’s see

how they do digitally 

27 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

 

BLINKS GET IN HERE!

I figured it would be July lol

good, they won't be anywhere near that boy group 

I can't wait to see "BLACKPINK's album/mini has surpassed 1 million preorders"

they're definitely bagging that since "The ALBUM" did 800k preorders

 

:duca::duca::duca::duca:

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I figured it would be July lol

good, they won't be anywhere near that boy group 

By then ''that boy group'' will get a repackage, have fun bestie

 

 

:ahh:

 

perched for coæchella, they confirmed aenergy in the setlist i think :duca:

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

By then ''that boy group'' will get a repackage, have fun bestie

Well, I'll pray they don't.

12 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

 

 

:ahh:

 

perched for coæchella, they confirmed aenergy in the setlist i think :duca:

justice for Yeppi Yeppi :monkey:

16 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

 

 

:ahh:

 

perched for coæchella, they confirmed aenergy in the setlist i think :duca:

out of all their songs :rip:

9 hours ago, Blank Space said:

FQy0NZXaUAUyLln?format=jpg&name=large

 

the serve @xrosup

We need the full tiddy shot

 

-----

 

Speaking of, today he announced he's releasing a pre-release single and 2 EPs as part of this global album project this year :jonny5:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.