Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Someone did the math, and if only Big Bang would have died in some kind of a fiery accident and never released that song, Ive would have had the full top digital score, and Dreamcatcher would have lost by like 160 points.

 

So, just Big Bang's existence is healing.

 

:cm:

The fact they won on 420 :jonny5: Maybe Big Bong deserves some rights after all :alexz2:

9 minutes ago, BTS said:

5 years? :deadbanana2: Is that a record?

And if it isn't, they can go more!

 

 

:cm:

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, private radio said:

 

@Taeyong Olivia got our k-girlies in a chokehold

:jonny5:

 

 

SM better release the NCT unit with Shotaro and Sungchan this year 

Hitomi is the center of AKB's new single Moto Kare Desu and :clap3:

 

11 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

:jonny5:

Taeyong in the Love Theory chorus

 

rakeitoop-trishapaytas.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, private radio said:

Taeyong in the Love Theory chorus

 

rakeitoop-trishapaytas.gif

I stream that on low volume bestie. I hate the song but I must stream anyway for my bby

Edited by Taeyong

1 minute ago, Taeyong said:

I stream that on low volume bestie. I hate the song but I must stream anyway for my bby

us pressing play but on low volume

 

ezgif-4-6ce08630ab9d.thumb.gif.1c3cdb90d

i’ve been so obsessed with NMIXX and O.O in the last few days, i think JYP put a spell on me or something :clownny:they are all talented but jinni is my current fave, serving MPG

her looks also remind me of sana a little bit

UjkQuPJ.gif

maybe i need to update my sig and add them (along with two other groups) :celestial4:

Edited by hallucinate

42 minutes ago, BTS said:

5 years? :deadbanana2: Is that a record?

no, Brave Girls holds that record

57 minutes ago, Pinkwhale said:

 

MAISON SOTY

Congrats to them! I wanted them on Queendom  

NMIXXarent really visually appealing to me. Out of the 7 I only find 2 of them to be above average which are Jinni and Sullyhoon or whatever it is

Rei hasn't even used her full potential of promotion in Japan yet it's already a hit there :giraffe:

 

 

Uri kkirikkiri neomunado saranghaessjanha

Uri kkirikkiri geureohge geurae haengbokhaessjanha

Uri kkirikkiri seoroga wiroga dwaessjanha

Geureonde ije wa uri sai IREOHGEEEE

WOOO YEAH

 

Rei is really a multitalented Queen. She can take all the lines she wants if she keep serving like that. :jonnycat:
 

52 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i’ve been so obsessed with NMIXX and O.O in the last few days, i think JYP put a spell on me or something :clownny:they are all talented but jinni is my current fave, serving MPG

her looks also remind me of sana a little bit

UjkQuPJ.gif

maybe i need to update my sig and add them (along with two other groups) :celestial4:

Jinni and Haewon main servers I fear 

I still can’t tell Karina and Winter apart with >50% accuracy tbh :deadbanana2: I always think ‘oh that’s the singer!’ and it’s actually Karina :skull: 

2 hours ago, private radio said:

is Sakura the official center? wouldn't that make her the first non-korean gg center. i would throw hands if she's not @Taeyong

 

zGxX46s.gif

Chang Xiao was sharing this position with Seola and Bona. 

KUN getting the new NCT solo nnn not sure how that'll do stream-wise but I guess he produces and writes 

 

 

7 minutes ago, IamCY said:

I still can’t tell Karina and Winter apart with >50% accuracy tbh :deadbanana2: I always think ‘oh that’s the singer!’ and it’s actually Karina :skull: 

I'm this way but with Winter and Giselle when they have same length hair :psyduck:

 

tumblr-bf51d97c4fc7c0b8794403580f4185c8-

 

Captureeer.jpg

Just here to celebrate Dreamcatcher's win! Maison has to be my least favorite title but the W is long overdue and they've grown many new Insomnia. I'm so happy for them! Hope they can get a couple  more this run. But I really just want to see them on Queendom!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.