Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, NeonTiger said:

well Sticker flopped for obvious reasons but you kinda ignored the fact that Kick It is right behind Cherry Bomb and their biggest hit in Korea 

Kick it has to be a fluke it is out place along with Sticker among their other successful tracks, The song is big but clearly other songs could do way better, same goes for Dream, while Hot Sauce stucked around I don't see GM or BB doing the same, their other tracks that are successful are catchy pop songs :michael:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Favorite which is a re release has more streams than Sticker on spotify:fan: In fact Lemoname has only 9m less streams than Sticker, Baby Don't Like It, Regular and Simon Says are among their most played too, Cherry bomb is their most successful track on the platform and that song is more RnB than whatever Kick It and Sticker are, the stats are there, nobody wants their noise, in fact  Hot Sauce has more streams than both Sticker and Favorite COMBINED:bibliahh:Dreams' B-side Life Is Still Going On has more streams than both Sticker and Favorite:dies: Like SM hates to see it but the noise isn't clicking.

I mean I love their R&B stuff, but I think if they go full R&B they just become EXO-lite. :lakitu: The dash of noise adds flavour. 

Lee Know has been gagging Hyunjin for a while now. A pretty face can only do so much

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

Kick it has to be a fluke it is out place along with Sticker among their other successful tracks, The song is big but clearly other songs could do way better, same goes for Dream, while Hot Sauce stucked around I don't see GM or BB doing the same, their other tracks that are successful are catchy pop songs :michael:

Yeah I get your point but like none of the NCT songs are really hits in Korea apart from Kick It, even if the more melodic/traditional songs get more streams. SM probably sees having it being more valuable to have a unique selling point for the group than to chase hits. 

 

It's like how until like 2018 Red Velvet's RED songs were much more successful than the VELVET songs. Yet it was still necessary to do both, because that gives the group an identity. 

5 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Love dive extremely stable which is a good sign :clap3:

 

 

 

Jeongyeon legend :giraffe:

 

It's such a kii after people swore she'd be dipping just a couple of days ago :giraffe:

 

2 minutes ago, Spark said:

Yeah I get your point but like none of the NCT songs are really hits in Korea apart from Kick It, even if the more melodic/traditional songs get more streams. SM probably sees having it being more valuable to have a unique selling point for the group than to chase hits. 

 

It's like how until like 2018 Red Velvet's RED songs were much more successful than the VELVET songs. Yet it was still necessary to do both, because that gives the group an identity. 

I see your point, I still love NCT and even if I complain because of the noise they always have these tracks that are just so unexpected and great to listen to, this song has had a chokehold on me for like two months now:WAP: Ugh the ad-libs the "I wanna be your somebody" the chorus:katie2: what a bop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m actually kinda shocked love dive and Tomboy had bigger peaks in ULs than them…:biblionny:

 

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Facts! The way Lee Know ate him up in this video omg :deadbanana2: (btw, both are main dancers)

Hyunjin fans in the comments are so bitter and claims hat it was manipulated to make Lee Know look better :priceless: 

And Hyunjin solo stans have the audacity to claim that Hyunjin is a better dancer than Lee Know, when Lee Know was a professional dancer with a degree in dance, before he became an idol :biblio: He is also in charge of the SKZ choreography and performances :clap3:

He was also a back-up dancer for BTS

3 hours ago, Sept said:

ReVel Finale sold 75k 2 years after its release :deadbanana2:

 

Le Sserafirm strong debut 

IVE still selling like hot cakes 

Red Velvet slaying with these old ass albums 

 

GG stans truly won. The way all these girlies will become million sellers soon. 

2 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

 

Oh wow not everyone serving MPG

 

UVAma96.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

We stan the visual of SKZ and the best male dancer of 4th gen :clap3:

0b60094aa8e4c3637817056e0cfa8d23f63ca0b757c0799b1d145a6977fdad913a171a62359a1c4a

main-qimg-bbfc04bb74cc4a690e84583874e3f0

 

Here is a video of him EATING UP and DEMORALIZING other main dancers from different boy groups in this collab stage which includes: 

- Moonbin from Astro,

- Q and Juyeon from The Boyz

- Kino from Pentagon

- etc.

 

His fancam has more views than performance itself:rip:

 

Can he sing? The only non-singer I bias is Ryujin

7 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

 

Really love the vibe of these teasers, but considering the long break they had and how this is different from their previous comebacks I feel like JYP is trying sth new with them yet again 

WJSN’s setlist is literally perfect (I mean that I would add Pantomime, i-Yah, Cantabile, Hola but then their entire

discography is top tier) :jonny6:

 

I finally listens to Loona’s whole discography. They are really peaking musically when they’re releasing solo song because as from the moment, I start listen to their music as a group, it really starts going downhill. Some of the songs are nice but none of them can pull off Eclipse, New, Sweet Crazy Love or even One & Only. :keir:

10 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

 

the girls look stunning as usual :heart:

 

3 minutes ago, Narima said:

 

Up! sounds great, better than wa da da :loud: the rest of the tracks sound great as well

Up! sounds fun but Good Night is probably the one that caught my attention the most.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.