Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

22 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way they did their sisters justice back in 2019  :heart2:

 

- Bang Chan, Han and Woojin slaying :clap3:

 - My fave, Lee know covering my other fave, Momo's lines and serving it-boy 00:36 :jonny:

 

However you can still see how much they have improved since their rookie days! We need a 2022 version Kings!

The way they got hate from smelly onces for years cause of this harmless cover. And karma hit them in the end

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

 

20 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Wow I think this is huge :ohwow:

 

An anime opening did that :clap3:

 

Their best not-All In japanese single did that :clap3: 

Edited by xrosup

Me coming back to find #that user getting dragged and clocked left and right :rip:

 

OT: I've found the issue I've had with IVE's music, their instrumentals are great but I can only tell 2-3 people apart :monkey:

Stream the superior Starship group :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Billionaire

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

more like Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa

The way Lee SooMan is so obsessed with them he made a copy of BLACKPINK and gave his girls the same faces and haircuts

 

If I were the Pinks I would sleep with my doors lockedT. This is not normal.

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

12 minutes ago, bocelli said:

The way Lee SooMan is so obsessed with them he made a copy of BLACKPINK and gave his girls the same faces and haircuts

 

If I were the Pinks I would sleep with my doors lockedT. This is not normal.

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

They're the blueprint, what can you say? :fan:

SM's ceo definitely watches BP's every move 

9 minutes ago, Narima said:

 

Make those connections Rosie :clap3:

Rosie looks amazing :jonny: wishing I wasn't sick cause I would have def gone to the exhibition 

3 hours ago, Ephemeral said:

People always joke about Blackpink being models and it's become so normalized at this point, but their impact with luxury brands is ridiculous if you think about it. Every time I see the CEOs of their respective brands treating them like gods when they meet them...they must have really made them a ton of money. Younger groups getting to be ambassadors this early on is definitely luxury brands getting a head start after seeing Blackpink's effect. 

literally and even those new ambassadors for other brands only get sponsored posts and local magazine deals at best:skull:

 

The fact they're the only group actually regularly getting global campaigns plastered around the world with the biggest brands in the world is very insane. I keep saying their celebrity status is just so huge now the music thing is def a side gig now/ they can maintain hype without it:clap3:

14 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

58b95-16505256072484-1920.jpg

 

 

 

 

Jisoo, Roze, Jennie, Lisa

NingNing is definitely Rosé 

they have sis keeping TABS on Rosie

 

she studies her.

17 minutes ago, bocelli said:

The way Lee SooMan is so obsessed with them he made a copy of BLACKPINK and gave his girls the same faces and haircuts

 

If I were the Pinks I would sleep with my doors lockedT. This is not normal.

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 

Karina - Jisoo: the classic korean visual

 

Giselle - Rose: the diamond faced english speakers

 

Ningning - Jennie: literally look-alikes

 

Winter - Ninging: same haircut, bangs, and under dye

 

It’s so weird to see her get such a positive reaction from knetz when Yiren was roasted since debut :deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

ooh this is such a bop :jamming:

 

 

it's like dreamcatcher doing a SHINee song 

had this on repeat since the album came out, it's EXCELLENT :clap3:

8 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

This is such a chill gem :jonny4:

 

 

 

I actually love Hyewon’s vocal tone I kinda want her to re-debut in a new group. 
 

It’s crazy that even Hyewon is doing more than Minju & Chaeyeon. :lakitu:

6 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

 

Karina - Jisoo: the classic korean visual

 

Giselle - Rose: the diamond faced english speakers

 

Ningning - Jennie: literally look-alikes

 

Winter - Ninging: same haircut, bangs, and under dye

Rina isn't a classic visual though she's more striking and a trendy visual

 

no one in aespa is really fits the "classic" korean visual mould but if there was one it would be Winter

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

They're the blueprint, what can you say? :fan:

SM's ceo definitely watches BP's every move 

 

All of this and still they dont have 1/10 of BP impact or success

 

4 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

 

Karina - Jisoo: the classic korean visual

 

Giselle - Rose: the diamond faced english speakers

 

Ningning - Jennie: literally look-alikes

 

Winter - Ninging: same haircut, bangs, and under dye

KariN/A wishes to be like Jisus. Jisoo natural gorgeous queen, Karina had to shave half her face till she started serving

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Haruto said I'm gonna EAT today

 

 

 

omg im creaming

 

he is really like TOP, i want him to top me

3 minutes ago, bocelli said:

All of this and still they dont have 1/10 of BP impact or success

 

KariN/A wishes to be like Jisus. Jisoo natural gorgeous queen, Karina had to shave half her face till she started serving

well it's working, isnt she the most famous gg idol of 4th gen

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

well it's working, isnt she the most famous gg idol of 4th gen

Shes not even the most famous on her group

 

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

13 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy said:

I actually love Hyewon’s vocal tone I kinda want her to re-debut in a new group. 
 

It’s crazy that even Hyewon is doing more than Minju & Chaeyeon. :lakitu:

Yeah but i'm kinda glad with what she's doing now, Hyewon would get so little lines if she's in a group setting. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.