Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

why did k-pop groups start performing with live vocals at Music Bank all of a sudden??

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Blue Flame is a song :clap3: The whole mini is such a great body of work 

 

5LdyoZO.gif


 

 

 

40 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Is that even possible? BTS and BP set the standards too high. 

 

KLtxGC1.gif

As much as it pains me to give them credit, we shouldn't put BP & BTS in the same category. Another girl group might reach Blackpink status or surpass it. BP are wildly successful but they have never truly cracked mainstream in the West.

But BTS? There's no way a BG will reach that level. They're as big in the West as like, One Direction. It's wild

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

why did k-pop groups start performing with live vocals at Music Bank all of a sudden??

There's always been live stuff.  Generally, it's a cost/staffing issue.  You need engineers/rehearsals/soundchecks to do it properly.  And during covid times, it was hard to do it properly.  If it can't be done properly, it's better to not do it.  And now covid times are over.  They say.

 

:cm:

8 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Top 10 TWICE songs:

 

1. I Can't Stop Me

2. Fancy

3. Kura Kura

4. More & More

5. TT

6. Go Hard

7. SOS

8. Doughnut

9. Cheer Up

10. Better

 

dn3EyYK.gif

 

OMG someone who also likes m&m :celestial2:

Edited by Gypsy Guy

34 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

So, you're telling me these girls are spinning in the air, doing one-handed cartwheels and serving gay choreo...all while singing LIVE?

 

The TALENTRY...where are they finding these kids?? I swear that my generation is all filled with talentless hags...my god.

 

 

They're really put all the other girls to shame

 

 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, Momoriah's verse is musical heaven: :jonny5:

 

"Gamatdeon nuneul tteosseul ttae

Muntteug naega tteooleul ttae

You are gonna be mine again" :clap3:

HopefulUnkemptAmericanquarterhorse-max-1

She severed sex the entire video. :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

They're really put all the other girls to shame

 

 

OMG...this is FRANTIC and I'm loving every second of it.

 

How are they doing this live while dancing like that? Our other faves are NOT safe! I can't get over the fact that a lot of them are like 13-15...ugh, I feel so untalented.

 

SHUT DOOOOWN

SHUT DOOOOOOWN

IMMA IMMA SHOOOW!!

 

V2naVkV.gif

1 hour ago, rapperjennie said:

IKON are truly over in Korea :rip: even with Bobby taking accountability and them throwing out sympathy stories regarding B.I no one is buying it in the comments nnn their comeback was only given based on contracts, else I don't think YG would want to do anything with them :gaycat5:

 

 

 

 

 

Bobby also added, "Idols should be role models, but premarital pregnancy is not a model thing to do so.. I felt sorry for the fans."

 

I really had no idea that premarital pregnancy was so frowned upon in Korea…:biblionny:

All these kdrama/idols suddenly announcing they’re getting married followed by a pregnancy announcement makes so much sense now.

how long are CLASS:y's contracts? 7 years as usual or 2.5 like Mnet's Produce groups?

6 hours ago, Shou7 said:

Wait is this live lmao. They sound better here, but not good enough to the point that it sounds pre-recorded. 

Even Sakura and Kazuha are stable. :loki:

That classy group is what I’m expecting the other HYBE girl group to be like :deadbanana4: The members are all around the same age group too. 

 

  

5LdyoZO.gif 

25 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Revisiting one of kpop's finest discographies...

 

 

What an ANTHEM!

one of their best! I hope they do more cute-but-slightly-edgy songs in the future

29 minutes ago, Flomik said:

how long are CLASS:y's contracts? 7 years as usual or 2.5 like Mnet's Produce groups?

7.

 

:cm:

 

3 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

I’m also an ex blink, who is now a deluluv/sheep 

rSnViXc.gif

Then why do you still have them in your sig?

I often ask myself that when I come across your post

 

because it's clear you don't like them, all you do is talk **** about them

Just now, Mel. said:

Then why do you still have them in your sig?

I often ask myself that when I come across your post

 

because it's clear you don't like them, all you do is talk **** about them

i thought you said you were done having meltdowns

 

rSnViXc.gif

 

 

isn't there a new photoshoot you can listen to?

 

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

Then why do you still have them in your sig?

I often ask myself that when I come across your post

 

because it's clear you don't like them, all you do is talk **** about them

:deadbanana4:

 

BP or 2NE1? 

 

  

5LdyoZO.gif 

and no shade, no one cares about ya'll being ex-Blinks

goodbye and good riddance 

 

don't come back, you don't deserve the pinks

10 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

omg they leaked jisus' cover from their tokyo dome concert :jonnycat:

 

 

i love her voice so much

she sounds heavenly, I need her and AKMU to sing this together 

 

9 hours ago, Lalisa said:

Winner is next 

 

I thought it was known that they were 1st

anyways, it's still a win for me

4 hours ago, Hendery said:

Treasure covering every one of their sunbaes new releases :clap3:can’t wait for their bp song cover (when they eventually release:giraffe: )

These two together sounds way better than I ever would have thought too omg

 

This is really good, one of my favs from the new mini

I love how they always release these covers

 

the benefits of having a studio in your dorm :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.