Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Queendom trophy secured with ease 

Bona hit drama and #2 on brand reputation for both April and March

Discography filled to the brim with 10/10 bops 

 

OyNx38J.thumb.gif.e55bbe29d50cc51360cac6

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

when are LOONA's contracts up? what's the chance of them renewing?

1 minute ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

Koreans please don't let her flop no more :chick3: 
 

Korean

The chances of her getting a digital hit is low (2nd gen idol, in her 30s, independent company). With this she can at best make herself as a touring/festival act which is really all we want from The Nation's Performer. 

Hyunjin being in LOONA gives me the same vibes of Doyeon in Weki Meki. Waste of IT girl potential.

1 minute ago, VelvetCrush said:

Hyunjin being in LOONA gives me the same vibes of Doyeon in Weki Meki. Waste of IT girl potential.

I think u misspell Olivia Hye

8 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Hyunjin being in LOONA gives me the same vibes of Doyeon in Weki Meki. Waste of IT girl potential.

You mean heejin? Hyunjin is cute but she has no star power 

19 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Hyunjin being in LOONA gives me the same vibes of Doyeon in Weki Meki. Waste of IT girl potential.

absolutely :clap3:

1 hour ago, Butters said:

 

:clap3:she's so real for this

 

this is so cute. the other idols should take notes 

22 minutes ago, Cheers said:

The chances of her getting a digital hit is low (2nd gen idol, in her 30s, independent company). With this she can at best make herself as a touring/festival act which is really all we want from The Nation's Performer. 

Some cute album sales would be nice too :chick1: she needs that won to get better wigs and extensions

29 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Hyunjin being in LOONA gives me the same vibes of Doyeon in Weki Meki. Waste of IT girl potential.

I swear

33 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Hyunjin being in LOONA gives me the same vibes of Doyeon in Weki Meki. Waste of IT girl potential.

Lucy eats Doyeon. 

Debuting after Kelps and already having a comeback 

 

 

Well they are still promoting their debut song and already having a comeback. :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Debuting after Kelps and already having a comeback 

 

 

Well they are still promoting their debut song and already having a comeback. :deadbanana4:

Their marketing is the pit :psyduck:

I'm so lost with their promotion

19 minutes ago, levi_valvi said:

Time for a rewatch! 

 

 

:soda::soda::soda:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Like how is it possible for an almost nugu group to have a toxic fandom like that? Cause it's usually only in big fandoms you find a lot of toxic people :dies:

Twitter pretty good at bringing toxic people together.

 

:cm:

25 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

 

this is so cute. the other idols should take notes 

Also can't remember the last time any official kpop group account explicitly mentioning anything LGBT related? Someone cmiiw

Love to see Yunjin raising the kpop gay acceptance bar higher than holding a rainbow flag that someone threw on stage. 

 

Some illuminating stats from Korea:giraffe:

Quote

 

"Same s*x marriage should be allowed
 
Teen males: 
I don't agree (42.4%)
I don't agree nor disagree (33.0%)
I agree (24.7%)
 
Teen females:
I don't agree (16.0%)
I don't agree nor disagree (31.6%)
I agree (52.3%)
 
Men in their 20's:
I don't agree (45.6%)
I don't agree nor disagree (33.4%)
I agree (21.1%)
 
Women in their 20's:
I don't agree (26.4%)
I don't agree nor disagree (34.3%)
I agree (39.3%)"

 

 
8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I haven't gotten into Loona completely yet, but I have heard a lot about them especially their fandom "Orbit", and that they are Army and Blink level toxic :skull:

Like how is it possible for an almost nugu group to have a toxic fandom like that? Cause it's usually only in big fandoms you find a lot of toxic people :dies:

? Orbits been like that since their inception 

This is terrible :ahh: not sure what dirt he has against SM for them to give him this much payola, and even though it's on his channel he's still get NCT promo and SM budget 

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

 

when I heard the rap in the studio version for the first time I thought it was Jessi:rip:

i can't with people acting like loona is "nugu", they don't have hits but have an established fanbase that buys albums, their next comeback will sell over 100k first week on hanteo while y'all call them nugu :rip:

10 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

This is terrible :ahh: not sure what dirt he has against SM for them to give him this much payola, and even though it's on his channel he's still get NCT promo and SM budget 

 

 

 

they said here's your YouTube channel we don't want any of that on the official channels :toofunny3: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.