Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Jisoo instagram model game lately has been on fire, so im not surprised she passed miss Rosé followers:coffee2:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

 

The Kpop industry:clap3:

 

What is this based on...because Red Velvet have never had a hiatus as long as BLACKPINK.

 

Wendy's accident was in December 2019 and then she returned for their digital single Milky Way in August 2020 = 8 months hiatus. Even the gap between Milky Way and Queendom (August 2021) was around 12 months. And even in that gap, they released a group OST in October 2020 for Suzy's drama.

 

BLACKPINK has released nothing at all as a group since October 2020 = 18 months hiatus

 

Red Velvet's Irene and Black Pink's Jisoo in one frame ~ pannatic

 

Edited by Zack

9 minutes ago, RyuHinode said:

Jisoo vs Rosé

visual > visual

vocal < vocal

dance skill < dance skill

korean > korean

english < english

dior < ysl

cartier > tiff & co

snowdrop > otg

ig follower > ig follower

 

Jisoo the winner :clap3:

The way one has Dior and the other has YSL…. And the other two have Chanel and Celine. They really put the L on Luxury/high-end brand endorsements :WAP:

(no wonder they don’t care about music anymore)

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

I love Fearless twt, always busy making memes while everyone else is fighting :dies:

 

i screamed when said Dallasu :dies:

 

 

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

What is this based on...because Red Velvet have never had a hiatus as long as BLACKPINK.

 

Wendy's accident was in December 2019 and then she returned for their digital single Milky Way in August 2020 = 8 months hiatus. Even the gap between Milky Way and Queendom (August 2021) was around 12 months. And even in that gap, they released a group OST in October 2020 for Suzy's drama.

 

BLACKPINK has released nothing at all as a group since October 2020 = 18 months hiatus

 

Red Velvet's Irene and Black Pink's Jisoo in one frame ~ pannatic

 

The way they look like twins in this gif :lmao:

Red Velvet's Irene and Black Pink's Jisoo in one frame ~ pannatic
 

KoRiya really has a type for their visuals huh

11 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

I love Fearless twt, always busy making memes while everyone else is fighting :dies:

 

i screamed when said Dallasu :dies:

 

 

Ugh queen :jonny:

I want these queens to come to my city so I can scream High Heels and Rollin on the top of my lungs :'(

3 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I actually think that is the best itzy have presented themselves so far. The 90s arcade game concept fit them very well and it was at least bearable

 


 

Should've gone this route instead of... whatever they're doing now :pukey:

i mean i enjoyed their last two comebacks (although i dragged loco when it first came out :emofish:) they suit this kind of concept a lot more

they should’ve waited a few more comebacks to change their image imo :'(

 

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

since we're speaking about ITZY

their best album and best bsides:cm:

 

several points were made

KcyH1OA.gif

Jisoo vs Rosé

visual < visual

vocal < vocal

dance skill < dance skill

korean > korean

english < english

dior < ysl

cartier > tiff & co

snowflop < otg

ig follower > ig follower

Roseallah the winner :clap3:

 

HHDOtdY.gif

 

 

what's with these personal attacks in this thread lately:rip: like it's literally kpop it's not THAT serious

Lightsum should put Sangah and Hina front and center,  Hina is very popular in japan and sangah is very jennie-like look wise. 

 

Im tired seeing nayoung front and center with most lines too,  she couldnt carry the group,  i dont know what went wrong with cubes... 

 

Lightsum should consists of 5 members chowon,  sangah,  juhyeon,  sian and hina.  Hina is the japan token,  doing an ive type song and boom they will be bigger than g-idle...  Such waste potential.. 

49 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

I love Fearless twt, always busy making memes while everyone else is fighting :dies:

 

i screamed when said Dallasu :dies:

 

 

queen, let me snatch my ticket when they go on sale this Friday :jonny6:

Why does it feel like every other gg is wearing these stylish school uniforms now?

 

 

Anyway, love this song. One of the best of the year for me. The girls are cute too.

 

That Vanilla song was a pretty trash debut so I kinda ignored them until now.

 

I ve been neutral about kim garam but i'm really feeling lsrfm as a 5 member group 

My god I've forgotten how GOOD this mini is :worship:

 

I feel like it gets overlooked a lot when people Talk about EXID because the material that followed is just SPECTACULAR but this is such a strong record too

 

Todak Todak miht be one of their best songs and A Sul Hae is the title we deserved but never got :jonny5:

12 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

My god I've forgotten how GOOD this mini is :worship:

 

I feel like it gets overlooked a lot when people Talk about EXID because the material that followed is just SPECTACULAR but this is such a strong record too

 

Todak Todak miht be one of their best songs and A Sul Hae is the title we deserved but never got :jonny5:

Without U one of my favorite b sides of theirs :jonny6:

11 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Without U one of my favorite b sides of theirs :jonny6:

They gave us a tease for the gay Kpop bible that is Full Moon with that one :jonny:

 

The way you could put it between Too Good To Me and Dreamer and it would fit in just fine

Okay so, AFTER 12 YEARS, I finally found a copy of I Love Natural by Lee Jung Hyun. I’m still shaking. K-Pop would never be the way it is if it wasn’t for her influence back in the day :jonny:

 

 

Had to share my joy with you aaaaaah

Honestly, if I was forced to do the exact same performance every single time I was on the stage and I had to lipsync every time I too would half-ass it. 

LVyC6CO.gif

And yeah, Giselle may struggle with keeping up with the rest of the group during performances but atleast she serves energy and looks like she enjoys being on stage compared to some idols who look like hostage victims. 

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Ugh queen :jonny:

I want these queens to come to my city so I can scream High Heels and Rollin on the top of my lungs :'(

oh they're not coming anywhere close to you? :monkey:

Soyeon's apartment on I live alone is so cute. Didn't know she moved out through, I wonder if the other girls still live together ?

I think Winter's expression is just her thinking that's what a chic girlcrush expression is. :rip: Like she seems to be enjoying the moment when she's talking to the members in candids. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.