Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Axel. said:

the girl is gorgeous, but this dance cover is atrocious. :skull:

Yeah that ain't her best dance but it's the only one in HQ and where you can see her, the rest were just blurry clips. It's also when she first joined the dance crew, so a while before she got casted. 

 

When she joined SM nearly everything was deleted/private. There was also a clip of her singing and she sounded better than average for a dancer trainee so idk. 

 

I think she's a 2003/2004 liner so there's still a lot of time for her to debut, but I think SM made the right decision in the end for aespa's line up with the girls they had available. Helen should definitely debut though imo. She's stunning and the talent potential is there.

 

Edited by Zack

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

honestly being a YG trainee seems like such a waste of time :rip: it’s not worth wasting your teenage years, i already feel bad for the baemon girlies

Edited by hallucinate

 

Ohh so these festivals are back in full scale now?? I hope the crowd will be as hype as they were before.

7 hours ago, Cotton said:

Red Velvet ATE that. :celestial5:
 

 

4 hours ago, Zack said:

It was supposed to be "over" for them apparently since 2020, so why is their latest album snatching double platinum? :fan:

 

 

 

whew my queens serving TABS this comeback :jonny6:

49 minutes ago, Zack said:

Yeah that ain't her best dance but it's the only one in HQ and where you can see her, the rest were just blurry clips. It's also when she first joined the dance crew, so a while before she got casted. 

 

When she joined SM nearly everything was deleted/private. There was also a clip of her singing and she sounded better than average for a dancer trainee so idk. 

 

I think she's a 2003/2004 liner so there's still a lot of time for her to debut, but I think SM made the right decision in the end for aespa's line up with the girls they had available. Helen should definitely debut though imo. She's stunning and the talent potential is there.

 

They can make it 5. Aespa is in need of a main dancer. Karina is not it 

 

5 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

original.gif

 

the way she ate PAB up :smitten:

Yeriana is underrated in general

 

she adds such a lovely vocal color to the group, and her visuals are really striking (especially when she’s styled well) imo

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Yeriana is underrated in general

 

she adds such a lovely vocal color to the group, and her visuals are really striking (especially when she’s styled well) imo

I agree. I'm glad she got a couple parts to shine in Feel My Rhythm. Her raps are one of the highlights of the track. :smitten:

 

Winter and her annoying high notes but DCT smash hit :giraffe: their 2nd best TT 

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

 

 

Aespas PR team is amazing.

i was sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for giselle or whatever to mention NFTs :skull:

5 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

 

 

Aespas PR team is amazing.

I guess this means those avatars are staying for their whole idol career :gaycat6:

8 hours ago, Cotton said:

Red Velvet ATE that. :celestial5:
 

RV the 3rd best selling GG of all time on GAON, but KTRL told me they were not a top tier GG. :celestial5:

 

6 hours ago, exists said:

Have no clue about Lesserfim aside from Sakura and that scandal but the way that they chose CMIYC and Lil Touch to cover, I approve :clap3:

Can't wait to see Sakura perform Lil Touch on stage even before OH!GG :priceless:

Sakura is a ReVeluv and wants to cover SNSD? Yeah she's totally a sheep. :laugh: 

16 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

 

 

Aespas PR team is amazing.

Not aespa being selected by TIME magazine as a Next Generation Leader :jonny5:

 

Previous people selected include The Weeknd, Simone Biles, BTS, John Boyega, Greta Thunberg, Ziwe, Pabllo Vittar, Stormzy, Rosalía, Halsey, Timothée Chalamet and Rina Sawayama. 

 

Congrats girls that's huge :clap3:

 

Image

Edited by Zack

11 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

I guess this means those avatars are staying for their whole idol career :gaycat6:

I mean the use of the avatars has been minimal so it's not really a big deal. We can deal with them appearing in their MVs for 5 seconds if that means we can pretend they don't exist the rest of the time. Naevis is lowkey iconic though.:ihype:

28 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

 

 

Aespas PR team is amazing.

Matthew Williams is going to burn in hell. But congrats to them :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Jared said:

I mean the use of the avatars has been minimal so it's not really a big deal. We can deal with them appearing in their MVs for 5 seconds if that means we can pretend they don't exist the rest of the time. Naevis is lowkey iconic though.:ihype:

naevis is also of way higher quality than the ae's

I kinda hate that inconsistency lol

57 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

Slowly but surely :jonny5:

Everyday they are increasing, for a debut, this is amazing!!! 

Compared to other recent debuts, only IVE smashed with their debut song.

 

2 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

:gaycat2:

 

 

Ooh wow the best member stan BP. She’s such a blink, I can see abit of Jennie and Lisa in her performance! 
 

WgFrKkq.gif

I hate the blonde on NingNing it washes her so much

 

The auburn or whatever that was she had during Savage and DCT is literally HER color, she should go back to that and never change it again :jonny:

 

I don't use aespa like that but I really like NingNing, and I feel like her and Giselle make a really iconic bad ***** duo love their vibe 

39 minutes ago, Zack said:

I saw a Naevis oppa edit and I'm not sure what to think

 

 

Looks like Taeyong, I hope LSM don't see it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.