Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

YUP. teenager, come on and thursday (iirc) as well– i’m perched

fVZDiO6.gif

 

which timestamp do you want sis

fVZDiO6.gif

On 2nd thought I'm going to wait until next weeks fandora stage for more solo content. But thank you sis :heart: 

 

fVZDiO6.gif

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

2 hours ago, Blank Space said:

 

King delivered again. :jonny:

where's Soulja Boy tho

6 minutes ago, xrosup said:

 

where's Soulja Boy tho

You don't want to know where he is. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Whew can't wait for the aundience to sing along to "Narcissistic, my god i love it" and "Why are you cranky booooooooy" during their set :jonny5:

 

Honestly i wish BP comeback earlier this year so they can booked festival gigs just like they did back in 2017/2018 :cries:

Imagine the crowd singing the “Ooooooooooooooooooooooh” from Love Dive in unison 

fVZDiO6.gif

 


also the uncensored “I’m a ******* TOMBOYYY” 

fVZDiO6.gif

 

Edited by Witnessed ET

1 hour ago, Spears_Stan said:

What was the member hybe scouted overseas?

kazuha

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

On 2nd thought I'm going to wait until next weeks fandora stage for more solo content. But thank you sis :heart: 

 

fVZDiO6.gif

She performed last so you're waiting 2 weeks

10 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

She performed last so you're waiting 2 weeks

I'll wait patiently for the Summer God's HD performance 

59 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Who remembers them :ahh: the choreo in the chorus gets me

The greatest kpop promo of all time.

 

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

Hyo has definitely gone to Kwangya...only question now is what's her role?

 

1. Next villain in the SMCU universe?

 

2. the "mother" of a new aespa unit - 3-4 new members that she'll introduce but not be part of?

 

3. she's just introducing phase two of the SMCU, won't be related directly to aespa

Aespa will definitely not get a new member, but hypothetically if they did, I'd support it if it was a strong dancer/performer.

I love Karina but she is a lead vocal/rapper/visual, not a main dancer :cm:

 

 

10 minutes ago, Harrier said:

Aespa will definitely not get a new member, but hypothetically if they did, I'd support it if it was a strong dancer/performer.

I love Karina but she is a lead vocal/rapper/visual, not a main dancer :cm:

 

 

Didn’t the original lineup have a legit dancer in the group? I think she was supposed to take that position while Karina was supposed to be a lead vocalist/lead rapper. 

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

Flashbacks to this 

 

CljKjFZVEAEjnY6?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

How have I never seen this befoe amcnksj :ahh:
In all seriousness tho, IJWD is a bop and the hate Screech got during that era was undeserved :cm:

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

She’s really Jihyo’s daughter :giraffe:



I actually really liked these teasers regardless of what we got. They actually teased instead of just giving the whole song away (and m&m -> ICSM actually had somewhat of a storyline). And then JYP released the whole dance break for some reason :rip:

 

More and More has actually grown on me over time. The video is still one of their worst though lol. It’s funny a lot of Ifans got into them at this point in time, Zara’s impacT. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.