Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I know heartshaker isnโ€™t that popular but Iโ€™m happy to see them perform one of their more forgotten hits (plus I love that song and they looked super happy). The PSY concert was so random but they looked like they had a really good time lol.ย 
ย 

ย 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

With EXO and Twice coming back early 2023, I continue to be a lucky stan next year too huhย :heart::loki:

29 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

they have nothing else.

I swear I saw them everywhere. From hosting, acting, in variety shows, one of them is even on Singleโ€™s Inferno as a commentator and almost all of their songs were not self-produced. If SM gave some effort towards Oh GG, organizing Yoona and Yuri actingโ€™s schedule properly, they could let them have a comeback or at least involve in the special projects like SM Town.ย 

Haerin looks so much like Bora I can't help but obsess over herย 

7 hours ago, mokitsu said:

something shifted in the aespa styling department because Giselle went from looking weird and tacky all the time to serving risquรฉ goth doll

ย 

ย ย  Image

ย 

ย 

giselle just might have the best plastic surgery job in kpop history she looks amazingย 

ย 

spacer.png

The fact that the aespa members this year have released more music with other SM acts than ot4 contentย :dies:

ย 

SKZ will soon occupy the whole top 10ย :redface:

Spoiler

NewJennies better not come in and ruin their top 10 streak especially when they are finally about to get TXT outย :coffee2:

ย 

Edited by Pluto2022

Finally caught up with le sserrafimโ€™s performance from yday, they ate as always but why did the whole song have that opera instrumental kinda ruined it for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ shouldve only been the beginningโ€ฆ anyway they chewed with the boys!

30 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

ย 

ย  Hide contents

NewJennies better not come in and ruin their top 10 streak especially when they are finally about to get TXT outย :coffee2:

ย 

I am almost sure they will with OMG if they already managed to bag 7.5m in a day with one new song out and 5 months old epย :flower:especially if OMG will be more poppy like Hype Boyย 

ย 

Everybody have yourself a beautiful Christmasย :coffee:ย :eli:

ย 

So Somi & Big Naughty were recording aย christmasย carol, after revealing a snippet of it they said the song would be released NEXT YEAR.

15 minutes ago, Xalric said:

ย 

Lmfao The lyrics ???? Her dad eat what?ย 

Edited by Adama

I just realized that Somi hasnโ€™t released any music this year and also realized that she released her latest single in December 25th 2021 which is exactly 1 year ago today as wellย :redface:


Where is Somi?ย :deadbanana2:

Edited by Pluto2022

Idle on Amazing Saturday:

ย 

ย 

Donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever see a full group go on, its always 2 popular membersโ€ฆ

ย 

30 minutes ago, All In My Head said:

Donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever see a full group go on, its always 2 popular membersโ€ฆ

So, it's what they do in cases where a group has no popular members...

ย 

vlb6xfI.png

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ will soon occupy the whole top 10ย :redface:

Is this for the whole songs? SKZ has like hundred songs on Spotify and NewJeans, IVE & Lesserafim has like below 10 songs of course they canโ€™t pass SKZ. They will annihilate SKZ numbers if they have hundred songs too

Sooo when will we finally get the TripleS song ppl voted for?ย 
ย 


The way this is one of the best songs of 2022ย :loki:

9 hours ago, Eternium said:

They just need to release more frequently. Their last mini was better than anything the other 4th Gen girlies have managed (despite being a decline in quality for Aespa) and it gave them the biggest-selling mini for a girl group ever and a smash B-side.

ย 

I just hope they donโ€™t start serving Red Velvet 90s Lo-Fi leftovers to try and hop on the NewJeans trend. I love MHJ but her magic is definitely with visuals and not music.

hm? clearly the magic is with the music and the GP agrees

ย 

ย 


ย 

9 hours ago, Nein said:

I wonder what NewJeans will switch to once Y2K trend starts fading.

Iโ€™m sure Min Heejin has a plan, she will use all her ideas that were rejected by SM over the yearsย 

Iโ€™m just so glad girl crush is dying now, so many ppl I told about k-pop before are just now getting into it because of NewJeans/LSFM/IVE. The YG/BP sound was so dated and should be left in Gen 3
ย 

I just wonder if Y2K will last as long as girl crushโ€ฆย 

k-netizens deserve nothing after letting this flop

ย 

ย 

14 minutes ago, lauvender said:

hm? clearly the magic is with the music and the GP agrees

ย 

ย 


ย 

Iโ€™m sure Min Heejin has a plan, she will use all her ideas that were rejected by SM over the yearsย 

The GP considers their music to be Y2K, which should tell you everything you need to know about their image influencing the perception of their music. Thatโ€™s not a bad thing, either, and itโ€™s okay that their sound is trendy - I just find Aespa to be infinitely more talented vocally and in the recording studio so I donโ€™t want them stuck with RV leftovers. Iโ€™m sure they could do them Justice, but I have always hated the trendy 90s Lo-Fi sound and, other than Hype Boy, I donโ€™t find any of the songs hopping on the trend yet to be exceptional.

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I just realized that Somi hasnโ€™t released any music this year and also realized that she released her latest single in December 25th 2021 which is exactly 1 year ago today as wellย :redface:


Where is Somi?ย :deadbanana2:

I think she had a live where she complained about how slow YG is. Itโ€™s clear they just give her Teddy leftovers and use her when BlackPink are on break. It will just be interesting to see how she fits in now that BaeMon are coming this summer (supposedly). I bet she wonโ€™t even get to her second album until 2024/2025.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.