Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Okay ATRL is finally working. But I saw BLACKPINK on Thursday and I'm having the worst post concert depression ever.

 

Seeing them was unreal. I was so close to the stage. They're all so stunning, talented and charismatic in real life. Jisoo is a goddess. Rose is ******* flawless. I just miss them so much already. They gave a special performance of Last Christmas during encore and worse Santa outfits and it was the cutest thing ever.

 

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

31 minutes ago, Narima said:

where's dispatch when you need it

 

Yeah i wonder why they edited her out of the Mama performance. Like not even Garam got that treatment :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Narima said:

where's dispatch when you need it

 

They kicked her out the group.

 

This makes NO sense…

2 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

Everyone did lip-sync with their cover performance but NewJeans sang live with this one :bird:

 

 

 

this isn't live, there's a lot of backtrack and lipping

SKZITZY :jonny: I know it's not real, but still the editing is insane and looks real

FkuBXJ3agAcnQ34?format=jpg&name=large

 

JYPIG needs to let them collab and serve a modern version of this: 

 

"Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh neon naui Lollipop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Boy neon naui Lollipop

Lolli Lolli Lollipop Oh Lolli-Pop-Pop" :gaycatina1:

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Okay ATRL is finally working. But I saw BLACKPINK on Thursday and I'm having the worst post concert depression ever.

 

Seeing them was unreal. I was so close to the stage. They're all so stunning, talented and charismatic in real life. Jisoo is a goddess. Rose is ******* flawless. I just miss them so much already. They gave a special performance of Last Christmas during encore and worse Santa outfits and it was the cutest thing ever.

 

 

Yep I feel you, I saw them Day 1 in Los Angeles and I was depressed about not doing Day 2 since I was almost gonna go again. It was so fun, and I was also close to the stage! If the Coachella rumor is true I’ll try my best to go next year :heart:

What happened to IU :giraffe: Usually she's always smashing even when she's not doing anything but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore..

IIRC she's always had a lot of support from ARMYs (especially internationally) but now it seems like most of them have switched onto Newjeans... 

 

Is her hype dying out ?

 

B6JyQzx.gif

Edited by Take Me Apart

17 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

What happened to IU :giraffe: Usually she's always smashing even when she's not doing anything but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore..

IIRC she's always had a lot of support from ARMYs (especially internationally) but now it seems like most of them have switched onto Newjeans... 

 

Is her hype dying out ?

 

B6JyQzx.gif

The good sis has a new song out? :deadbanana:

23 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

What happened to IU :giraffe: Usually she's always smashing even when she's not doing anything but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore..

IIRC she's always had a lot of support from ARMYs (especially internationally) but now it seems like most of them have switched onto Newjeans... 

 

Is her hype dying out ?

 

B6JyQzx.gif

You know she's just let our 4th gen girls have times of their life this year

Everyone will get blocked when she returns next year :rip:  

49 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

What happened to IU :giraffe: Usually she's always smashing even when she's not doing anything but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore..

IIRC she's always had a lot of support from ARMYs (especially internationally) but now it seems like most of them have switched onto Newjeans... 

 

Is her hype dying out ?

 

B6JyQzx.gif

You guys seem to always say this every few months and then end up eating your words when she gets a billion PAKs with her next single :rip:

54 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

What happened to IU :giraffe: Usually she's always smashing even when she's not doing anything but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore..

IIRC she's always had a lot of support from ARMYs (especially internationally) but now it seems like most of them have switched onto Newjeans... 

 

Is her hype dying out ?

 

B6JyQzx.gif

One thing I’ve learnt during my time being a K-stan is to never underestimate that woman :biblio:

the hold she has over Korea and the charts is insane :psyduck:

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Like the amount of different BTS tribute stages TXT and ENHYPEN did today is insane :deadbanana2: 

 

The HYBE boys need to get it together, and stop trying to live of BTS and appeal to Armys, or else they will always be overshadowed by BTS especially TXT. Like I am always reminded of BTS every time I lay my eyes on TXT. 

It's obvious that HYBE wants Armys to switch over to their other bgs especially TXT, while BTS are gone 

the gag is Armys seem to already stand behind NewJeans :rip: at least pretty big portion of them, looking at the Spotify numbers :flower: and that’s the way it should be if that fanbase need to find new group to stan 

 

MHJ genius again for debuting her gorgeous gg right in time of BTS hiatus :fan: 

2 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

What happened to IU :giraffe: Usually she's always smashing even when she's not doing anything but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore..

IIRC she's always had a lot of support from ARMYs (especially internationally) but now it seems like most of them have switched onto Newjeans... 

 

Is her hype dying out ?

 

B6JyQzx.gif

The fact that her collab with Jay rat is one of the biggest hit of the year lol. 

 

 IU is not a Kpop artist, she doesn’t drop an album every 6 months :coffee: Lilac dropped last year, the album is still recent! 
 

Also, IU was in her actress era this year. She was busy promoting her acclaimed movie Buster, from Cannes to SK. I think she filmed another mv? Plus she was busy with sold out concerts and her popular Palette show .

 

 

 

 

the way they're only competing with themselves in terms of quality & success at this point

IU has 30 #1 hits :devil: Its been an off year and she still has one of the biggest hits this year with a feature :1stplace: She will be fine whenever she returns! im hoping for a digital single in spring and then an EP/Album in late  2023.. But its always hard to predict her release dates
Shes gonna collect another 2-3 #1 hits :hippo:

Edited by TaylenaStan

Ditto tops all NewJennies songs, it's the most addictive and fresh song I've heard in a while :jonny6:

 

Can't wait for OMG now

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

:falcon:

FkrLmSuakAEy1mU?format=jpg&name=mediumFkrMuRyaAAAx89h?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

she's unreal :jonny6:

 

5 hours ago, Sonny said:

Okay ATRL is finally working. But I saw BLACKPINK on Thursday and I'm having the worst post concert depression ever.

 

Seeing them was unreal. I was so close to the stage. They're all so stunning, talented and charismatic in real life. Jisoo is a goddess. Rose is ******* flawless. I just miss them so much already. They gave a special performance of Last Christmas during encore and worse Santa outfits and it was the cutest thing ever.

 

 

same! it was so much fun :'( :heart:

4 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

What happened to IU :giraffe: Usually she's always smashing even when she's not doing anything but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore..

IIRC she's always had a lot of support from ARMYs (especially internationally) but now it seems like most of them have switched onto Newjeans... 

 

Is her hype dying out ?

 

B6JyQzx.gif

Uh is there a reason you’re saying this? Because we all know she’s gonna destroy the Korean charts when she comes back 

B6JyQzx.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

 

As much as I despise everything about this group.

 

This really was a bop. Their last good title track

It's still kinda insane how hard YG fumbled the bag with BP this era. 

 

This had potential to be a WW smash era but it just came and went

 

B6JyQzx.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.