Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

They've had a big international fandom It's been years.

 

But the main reason is cause Maniac was heavily popular in China, they got a massive fandom and are probably the most popular active boygroup there atm. 

Their cbars purchased almost 1 million albums. 

They've had only two Top 40 hits in Korea though

I would think they would be able to score some domestically 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Lami is back in SM :duca:

 

AVvXsEhwv4qjjNDuGNdyFehJDmo_rRbw_plpR7AcLL9xPu36qUv6Ib5nB7c-mwioIu-tKB_ELbiNL2ItzHuA98iibWxqyRUpVa6mRz1NJHXaFB_msjT8o-D6zuqWvsB0skosoHknhWUPycsINoHSZrz-mOWYc5m-gFGWnwT7Ur6oGf894xPfHAHZIIEa-XZt=s16000AVvXsEh62O6Khxj-BXW270kK2yhMfdEqLDpmyf5JkyXPMOQS9sKMnE_Siryf_H97mC3EYXe78JnquP5zWd5GdGeqWH32ifliYhCxico8YGdRnEJ7m89eZRhahKfgflcl7bPUX16UUysqL3otiu-JwD0naIpRgEd_6IVOO4kMuF-uqZievXXbihoUZki0SFRk=s16000

Lami is so pretty. If she joins the new gg, i think she will be the leader

Acid Angel from Asia <ACCESS>

 

 

Damn, this mini is flawless. Not a single skip :jonny4:

Just now, Vrx. said:

They've had only two Top 40 hits in Korea though

I would think they would be able to score some domestically 

I don't think It's likely, but Case 143 has been their best performance in korean charts by a considerate margin, cause It has been lowkey trendy in some indie tiktok. It peaked in uls on Melon 1 month after the release. 

Maybe one day with a bit more of push and luck. 

 

:lakitu:

StayC has no bad titles. Even Beautiful Monster which seemed underwhelming at first grew on me greatly later on. :clap3:

7 hours ago, BigBangStan said:

 

They can't even  manage their current artists properly and are already debuting a new group :rip:

 

Edited by Billionaire

11 hours ago, Tomek said:

 

she's so... inarticulate 

and I don't mean her English, she just doesn't have anything interesting to say

it's always the most shallow and predictable answer

and it happens in every solo interview 

I feel like this is a kpop problem though 

what a ****** up thing to say, weirdo :biblio:

she's not inarticulate at all, she's actually very smart

ever stopped to think it's because of the language barrier dummy?

 

English is not her 1st language even if she's pretty fluent 

she still thinks in Korean and clearly expresses herself better when speaking in Korean 

she even says in that very interview that she gets nervous speaking in English 

 

on the plus side, she's grown leaps speaking in English 

get off her dick.

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Legends in the making :clap3:

 

This is crazy :dies: :dies: :dies: I thought they weren't gonna sell 3M, maybe get close to the mark, around 2,8M but ultimately not get it. Everytime I underestimate them they surprise me more and more  :duca: 

12 hours ago, Tomek said:

 

she's so... inarticulate 

and I don't mean her English, she just doesn't have anything interesting to say

it's always the most shallow and predictable answer

and it happens in every solo interview 

I feel like this is a kpop problem though 

:zzz:

 

Most kpop idols are like this though

could you imagine how much stray kids would sell if they actually released a listenable song

13 hours ago, Tomek said:

 

she's so... inarticulate 

and I don't mean her English, she just doesn't have anything interesting to say

it's always the most shallow and predictable answer

and it happens in every solo interview 

I feel like this is a kpop problem though 

I'm multilingual, and this is a common problem for us. We can express ourselves in English better in writing, but when it's time to speak, we find it difficult not to speak in our own dialect. That's why we oversimplify our words, otherwise there would be a lot of "ummmms" in between words. It's also why our responses to conversations / questions are very basic. 

 

 

 

DA ALMYEON DA-DA-DACHYEO, DA-DA-DAKCHYEO
DA DA DACHYEO, DAKCHYEO DAPDAP-DA-DA

 

:gaycatina1:

 

17 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

This new photoshoot is Min Heejin to a T :jonny4:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClDMNuPvvCb/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

I thought it was RV :rip: 

About New Jennies

 

I can remember about the members name Danielle, Minji and Hanni but still struggled to distinguish between Hyein and Haein name or whatever it was :deadbanana:

58 minutes ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

This new photoshoot is Min Heejin to a T :jonny4:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClDMNuPvvCb/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

Very f(x) at electric shock or pink tape teas:clap3:

2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

About New Jennies

 

I can remember about the members name Danielle, Minji and Hanni but still struggled to distinguish between Hyein and Haein name or whatever it was :deadbanana:

Hearin got a pair of cat eyes (big and round) while Hyein got thick lips

39 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Hearin got a pair of cat eyes (big and round) while Hyein got thick lips

Well overall I can only recognized Danielle :gaycat3:

Aespa birthday today! We love them sometimes :celestial5:

spacer.png

 

thank u naevis for the gift that is their first mini and not the trash album they put out this year. Thank u for singsing queenrina Wintariah and the blasian. 
 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Narima said:

kinda mad they didn’t save Poppy for a korean comeback :clownny:

Yes would have smashed

2 hours ago, Narima said:

kinda mad they didn’t save Poppy for a korean comeback :clownny:

The way the GG lately are having a better Japanese discography than KR CB. Perched for LSRF’s japan debut.

 

50 minutes ago, BowWow said:

Aespa birthday today! We love them sometimes :celestial5:

spacer.png

 

thank u naevis for the gift that is their first mini and not the trash album they put out this year. Thank u for singsing queenrina Wintariah and the blasian. 
 

spacer.png

 I have faith. They will serve next year. :bird:
 

:giraffe: In two days eleven will become the longest charting GG debut song on melon. 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.