Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

Oh wow they should release Korean version too

The instrument at some part reminds me of Mega Man BGM I love it! 

Oh it’s already out:jonnycat: it’s giving cute Run2u, we love them again!

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

IVE needs a bullying scandal before they break in the west. Cuz 6 members is not gonna work I don’t know what to tell u. Maybe a cute lil western fan base but they won’t be iT

 

my money is on LeSsakura and National Jeans 

6 minutes ago, BowWow said:

IVE needs a bullying scandal before they break in the west. Cuz 6 members is not gonna work I don’t know what to tell u. Maybe a cute lil western fan base but they won’t be iT

 

my money is on LeSsakura and National Jeans 

IVE should only focus on Asia, they can promote there but not desperately trying to break into it. 

NWJS has a song and concept but I don't think their member are to western liking too.

and yeah SSERAFIM has the best western appeal out of all the 4th gen ggs right now.

guys POPPY is so good :falcon:

 

 

too bad they have 5 japanese fans :chick3:

 

mv in 2 hours! 

1 hour ago, Narima said:

 

Jnets are so mad there's 3 kpop groups :deadbanana4:
Idk why they focus on lesserafim specifically tho I guess IVE had more and bigger hits but I thought they'd get the backlash instead of lesserafim since yknow, Sakura is an actual celeb there :chick1:

4 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Jnets are so mad there's 3 kpop groups :deadbanana4:
Idk why they focus on lesserafim specifically tho I guess IVE had more and bigger hits but I thought they'd get the backlash instead of lesserafim since yknow, Sakura is an actual celeb there :chick1:

Ive got the lashings first when they were confirmed the other day 

 

boomers can keep crying 

14 minutes ago, Narima said:

Hybe making all their groups promote that awful Bts song ?

and it's paying off

hopefully armys will check this song out and it smashes

 

Both IVE and LE SSERAFIM should have an original Japanese track before the end of the year tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

and it's paying off

hopefully armys will check this song out and it smashes

 

if Impurities does something I’m sure it won’t be because a Rap Monster insta story

 

him posting all the groups that danced to their song :dies: only Enhypen left 

8 minutes ago, ZENO said:

Both IVE and LE SSERAFIM should have an original Japanese track before the end of the year tbh. 

didn't IVE release Queen of Hearts?

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

Fhr_bllWIAIABYW?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

booked :clap3:

she looks so hot :jonny5:

spacer.png

 

10 minutes ago, ZENO said:

Both IVE and LE SSERAFIM should have an original Japanese track before the end of the year tbh. 

:giraffe:

53 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Jnets are so mad there's 3 kpop groups :deadbanana4:
Idk why they focus on lesserafim specifically tho I guess IVE had more and bigger hits but I thought they'd get the backlash instead of lesserafim since yknow, Sakura is an actual celeb there :chick1:

Where did u see the hate? /gen

 

ot: ok so what’s ur most played 4th gen gg song this year?? I think mine is love dive and attention

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.