Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Zack said:

The hit subunit realness though :jonny5:

 

Image

Image

Image

 

 

Now look how they ate that :msmarvel:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Papi papi love ate SO HARD

NiziU count your days

Edited by Flomik

 

she's so... inarticulate 

and I don't mean her English, she just doesn't have anything interesting to say

it's always the most shallow and predictable answer

and it happens in every solo interview 

I feel like this is a kpop problem though 

23 minutes ago, Tomek said:

 

she's so... inarticulate 

and I don't mean her English, she just doesn't have anything interesting to say

it's always the most shallow and predictable answer

and it happens in every solo interview 

I feel like this is a kpop problem though 

thanks for keeping us updated with bp and jennie :heart2:

you are officially the head blink in this thread after mel :clap3:

33 minutes ago, Tomek said:

 

she's so... inarticulate 

and I don't mean her English, she just doesn't have anything interesting to say

it's always the most shallow and predictable answer

and it happens in every solo interview 

I feel like this is a kpop problem though 

she looks gorgeous without that popular kpop whitening filter

I WANT CHU BABE I WANT CHU

I WANT CHU BABE I WANT CHU

I WANT CHU BABE I WANT CHU

BP learning choreo for their songs at the MV shooting :ahh: No wonder it’s been a mess this era. What is YG doing? 2 years to release an album then you rush the girls through it?

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

she looks gorgeous without that popular kpop whitening filter

period

every idol looks better without whitening filter 

KARA better comeback with something as majestic as STEP and teach what a chorus actually is to nowadays’ groups.

 

 

God. This is so perfect. We miss you so much Hara.

ISA BEING A MAIN SLAYER AS USUAL :redface:

 

her pre-chorus with the little "hoo..hoo..." :gaygacat5:

 

also some IVE news... this is unavailable on Spotify now. intro track for their first mini album??

 

 

Happy birthday to The Garam Angel :clap3:

 

It's pretty funny and iconic that the villainess of Korea is promoted in the city on her birthday :dies:  

An innocent it-girl I fear, and her comeback to the industry in a few years will be iconic :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

Please don’t forget this bop everybody PLEASE PLEASE don’t forget about this bop!!!!!

 

 

Also, the latest in Indo kpop dropped, too.

 

,

:cm:

 

Edited by harrythevifan

This is fantastic :clap3:

i love how kpop is moving again towards pleasant music away from the tryhard noise

 

 

A couple other confounding releases while ktrl was down.  This girl group from a kpop dance cover youtube channel with 4 million subscribers released their debut track.

 

 

And even more mysterious is this Fifty Fifty thing, which released their second pre-debut MV.

 

 

Kinda random, but it sorta hearkens back to M.I.B during their desperate happy rap phase.  But with girls.  Well, at least it looks like a big deal for someone.

 

:cm:

These girlies are such mesmerizing performers with such sharpness and versatility :clap3:Itzy finally has stiff competition, they better watch out

 

39 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

These girlies are such mesmerizing performers with such sharpness and versatility :clap3:Itzy finally has stiff competition, they better watch out

 

:clap3:

I just know they're gonna EAT in their MAMA perfomance

 

27 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

 

Omg 8 members??? The next Lovelyz is coming !!!!!

6 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Omg 8 members??? The next Lovelyz is coming !!!!!

Could also be the girl band and the girl group hanging out together.

 

:cm:

Poppy is so damn good, I can't stop replaying it :duca: also u liked Stereotype and Beautiful Monster but that's clearly not what the people want from them. THIS is what the people want from them, so their producer better get it together. Next single release, i want them back in the top 10.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.