Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

54 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

 

Dont know if this was already posted but I’m seriously hoping knetz don’t find this thread. 

I don’t care if it’s real or not but Why would this blink post that???? A set up????Are they dumb???? :dancehall3:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Kinda need youtube to implement a block artiste feature ASAP. I have HAD it with all the random NCT noise popping out of nowhere whenever I'm listening to SM (GGs+Shinee) music :bam:

3 minutes ago, Somi said:

:rip: Some people are really bored :rip:
 

____ 

 

but they seriously the evidence are really clear it seems real Jennie being LGBTQ would be the biggest plot twist in kpop wow 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Is her family rich or something?  Because I’m sure the iz*one money is probably running out. 
she should be a choreographer or something if being an idol is not in her bag anymore. I mean she’s one of the best dancers for a reason. 

Yeah, her family is known to be quite wealthy

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/itzy-chaeryeong-izone-chaeyeon-house-rich/

 

57 minutes ago, Adama said:

Smiley was not a massive hit. More like a cute little hit.

It’s hard for the female soloists to maintain their popularity. The varieties shows offers are not going to last. Chungha was invited everywhere back in the days and where is she now?

 

All gg need a visual member. Hyewon is gorgeous  and being associated to a successful gg could help her acting career even more. She doesn’t need lines 

Smiley wasn't a smash but it wasn't just a cut little hit either. 

Anyways what an awful take - all the girls are doing fine doing different things and they don't need to reunite as a supergroup just so they can try to relive their IZ*ONE glory days - and I doubt they even want to. They're still young and will have lots of opportunities to make names for themselves. Plus imagine the pressure that would put on Wonyoung/Yujin and Chaewon/Sakura :doc: I don't even think wizones would like that.

Edited by Butters

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

 

Dont know if this was already posted but I’m seriously hoping knetz don’t find this thread. 

Jennie is the last member i would think of if someone in BP is a lesbian, i stan her even more with those receipts, go live your life, girl. Ignore close-minded knetz :coffee2:

59 minutes ago, Adama said:

All gg need a visual member. Hyewon is gorgeous  and being associated to a successful gg could help her acting career even more. She doesn’t need lines 

I just realized you didn't even mention Minju :soda:Maybe with almost half of ex Izone members there, Minju would agree to join the group and live an idol life once again and we'll get Chaeyeon, Eunbi, Yena, Yuri, Hyewon and Minju in a group. That would break records everywhere :jonny5: Maybe Minju was not really close with Sakura and Chaewon in her izone days so she didn't bother joining LSFM :siptea:

2 hours ago, diogozsz said:

 

Dont know if this was already posted but I’m seriously hoping knetz don’t find this thread. 

I hope this is a joke cause the way none of this is even proof :deadbanana:

 

Jennie literally interacts with ALL of her friends in the exact same way:skull:

7 hours ago, Butters said:

IZ*ONE discography discourse? Is this really happening?

Song structure and melody aside, Panorama and Fiesta (among many others) have some really beautiful/uplifting lyrics that ifans miss out on and I think its one of the reasons why they were so much more popular in Korea than worldwide

This is their best song btw

 

Good point. I remember the Nako squadron started to revolt when it looked like she was going to get low line/screen distribution before BloomIZ was supposed to come out, all the fights died out real quick once the articles about the Produce PD arrest started to drop :deadbanana4: Definitely a growing moment for the fandom to have to defend the group's existence for 3 months straight during the blackout, thinking that it could be over for all of them and all their work had been for nothing. The solo stan fights (besides some Sakura akgaes) went to zero basically for the rest of their contract. 

 

Maybe flopping in Queendom 2 can be Kep1er's character-building crisis moment

Yeah IZ*ONE is the first few era is a bit messy, stanbase wise especially during the produce expose :deadbanana4: Even my friends who were WIZ*ONE (and Sakura and Chaewon stans) were hoping and praying that the group won't disband just like X1 did. 

 

I've never seen a survival group stans who basically putting their solo stan goggles and be the actual group fanbase. Gotta give credit when the credit is due nnn :dies:

Iz*ONE discography is not bad but the Iz*ONE print that some here are talking about is simply not true as they had no originality. Their whole discography is giving reject WJSN, GWSN, Lovelyz, CLC and many other C tier and nugus GG

Beside Chaeyeon, I barely heard anything about Minju anymore, Based on her visual alone, I expected her to book jobs as much as Hyewon. Hyewon is like everywhere. Other artist’s mv, commercials, variety shows, k-dramas even a part time job as singer. If that Hybe blacklist rumor is true :rip:

  • Walking After U, ICHILLIN', MINSEO, PURPLE KISS, MIYEON((G)I-DLE), MoonByul, DKB, DKZ, EPEX, JUST B, YOON JISUNG, 4MEN, YOUNITE, E'LAST, VERIVERY, PSY

2 girl groups.

 

:cm:

i always thought Jennie was the straightest BP girl

anyway real or not, I'm happy as long as she's happy

4 hours ago, Dialamba said:


somi doesn’t have a smash hit and she still fine she’s endorsing big brands through the years she managed to become a variety star. If Yena follows the same path she can bag 2-3 cute hits and she’s already settling for life and unlike Chungha she has a big fanbase at least if she ends flopping her fans will save her...

Somi is backed up by TBL. And I wouldn’t qualify her as a variety star. I don’t even remember when was the last time she was fully booked in a variety program.
 

Might be her label fault. But even her, if she keep this strategy i don’t see how she can maintain her music career. XOXO only sold 58k copies and she had Dumb dumb… 

 

Yuna have a big fan base right now bc of IZONE, but what’s going to happens to her if she can score hits? People are going to leave, and the public is going to move on. Like I said, it’s  hard for the female soloists to maintain their popularity, and serve longevity.

 

4 hours ago, Dialamba said:

:rip: Some people are really bored :rip:
 

____ 

 

but they seriously the evidence are really clear it seems real Jennie being LGBTQ would be the biggest plot twist in kpop wow 

Lol Jennie scream straight to me. And she’s  always clingy with her friends. 

4 hours ago, Butters said:

Yeah, her family is known to be quite wealthy

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/itzy-chaeryeong-izone-chaeyeon-house-rich/

 

Smiley wasn't a smash but it wasn't just a cut little hit either. 

Anyways what an awful take - all the girls are doing fine doing different things and they don't need to reunite as a supergroup just so they can try to relive their IZ*ONE glory days - and I doubt they even want to. They're still young and will have lots of opportunities to make names for themselves. Plus imagine the pressure that would put on Wonyoung/Yujin and Chaewon/Sakura :doc: I don't even think wizones would like that.


It’s not a horrible take, it’s just the reality of how music career are getting shorter. These girls are not enough established. And it’s easier to establish yourself when you're part of a gg.  What do you think it’s going to happen in 2 years for them? 

4 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

I just realized you didn't even mention Minju :soda:Maybe with almost half of ex Izone members there, Minju would agree to join the group and live an idol life once again and we'll get Chaeyeon, Eunbi, Yena, Yuri, Hyewon and Minju in a group. That would break records everywhere :jonny5: Maybe Minju was not really close with Sakura and Chaewon in her izone days so she didn't bother joining LSFM :siptea:

I didn’t mention Minju bc she’s the only one who didn’t release music or even a dance cover lol. She’s clearly done with her idol career. 

Edited by Adama

the account deactivated before i could read the thread :dies: why would you set your fave up knowing it could blow up and damage her

2 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Jinyoung

booked ✔️

busy✔️
 

 

 

love to see talent win :clap3:

The dramatics over a lesbian rumor :rip:I thought she got caught smoking crack or something. 

Edited by rzal

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

the psy song is bad 

Are you sure?

 

 

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

 

:cm:

 

Wait, is Psy the one who bought twitter?

15 minutes ago, Axel. said:

 

 

mmm... 

 

sorry but they kind of ate :cupid:. Summer smash 

18 minutes ago, rzal said:

The dramatics over a lesbian rumor :rip:I thought she got caught smoking crack or something. 

:ahh: with friends like Simi and Haze I thought people were talking about that too, not some random lesbian rumours nnn but the fact that they set her up like that is crazyyy

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.