Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

It looks like it has the same filter they put over the other teaser vid. Which did make it look a little cheap but I'll reserve judgement for the proper release. 

 

Super keen for the choreography. People who saw the preview hinted it was good. 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So I just recently got into IZ*one and don't see what you guys saw in them. Their music except for "La Vie En Rose" was terrible, especially their Japanese songs :doc:

 

But at least I got "La Vie en Rose" out of this :clap3:>>>

Edited by Pluto2022

Wait not lesurafim actually looking and sounding promising???? 
 

Seems like a more mature concept and the song sounds like... not noise, which in today's scene is really a feat. 
 

And they have a Kyungri look-alik in the group? Count me in :jonny:

 

I don't get the cheap comments as if that has ever been an issue? I could list douzen 'cheap' videos that are infinitely better than the clustered, overproduced nct-like videos that are so prevalent nowadays. It's really all in the direction and execution.

 

Low budget, high value is what we're aiming for :cm: 

The lesserafim song sounds like a very runway-ready banger with a little bounce to it. I love that kinda sound. I’m excited tbh :jamming:

14 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The lesserafim song sounds like a very runway-ready banger with a little bounce to it. I love that kinda sound. I’m excited tbh :jamming:

The collapse if it's used in a Victoria's Secret show or something :flame:

22 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

So I just recently got into IZ*one and don't see what you guys saw in them. Their music except for "La Vie En Rose" was terrible, especially their Japanese songs :doc:

 

But at least I got "La Vie en Rose" out of this :clap3:>>>

Nnnnnnn once I posted the very same thing as you and got dragged. Everytime they released I would check the song and album but I never liked anything besides LVER.

Bahiyyih fans never stfu omg :deadbanana4:! they want her to be a victim so bad 

 

 

36 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

So I just recently got into IZ*one and don't see what you guys saw in them. Their music except for "La Vie En Rose" was terrible, especially their Japanese songs :doc:

 

But at least I got "La Vie en Rose" out of this :clap3:>>>

yeah same, i enjoy all ‪of their title tracks and a few b-sides here and there but overall their albums were not really my cup of tea

i think Mnet's biggest GP666 mistake is that in the final everyone had like 1 vote. All the solo stans and akgaes just voted for their 1 fave and now the fandom is full of the hateful solo stans and akgaes.

if people could vote for 3 people in the final it wouldn't be that severe

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

i think Mnet's biggest GP666 mistake is that in the final everyone had like 1 vote. All the solo stans and akgaes just voted for their 1 fave and now the fandom is full of the hateful solo stans and akgaes.

if people could vote for 3 people in the final it wouldn't be that severe

Isn't this the same for produce groups??? It's been a while since it watched it though

 

-

 

Dreams Come True is kinda top 3 in aespa's discography :jonny: the changes they made kinda grew on me. Thank you BoA sunbaenim

1 minute ago, VelvetCrush said:

Isn't this the same for produce groups??? It's been a while since it watched it though

idk, I didn't watch previous Produce shows

but still, IZ*ONE had solo stans but I don't remember it being so harsh like in the Kep1er fanbase right now. Or maybe it slipped my mind

31 minutes ago, Adama said:

Bahiyyih fans never stfu omg :deadbanana4:! they want her to be a victim so bad 

 

 

The way OP Stan 667899 groups but can’t stan ot9 Kepler :rip: seriously we will never be free from them 

Mnet should’ve rigged the lineup seriously izone created something bad now Kep1er have to suffer :dancehall3:

 

Songwriter, composer, Arranger & Producer Chae Hyungwon DID THAT AGAIN

 

fxuA.gif

Was this posted? not 50+ city tour?!

and if that's the case it better be a full album 

 

 

 

 

Blind Item #6

The management of the A+ list foreign boyband bribed the local National Assembly and 100 reporters to pass the bill, granting the band members special military exemption so they could continue milking their brand. It is amusing that, while the press posts daily articles about how the band contributes billions to the country's economy, one of the member's luxury apartment has been recently seized for refusing to pay for health insurance. Currently, the management is under investigation for violating anti-corruption laws. 

 

Blind item came before the Jimin Story was revealed publicly... :matty:

Edited by Xalric

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.