Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I KNOW THE PINKS ARE FUMING AT THE REAL LEGEND AND STAGE PRESENCE AND TALENT

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

I mean they're in a much better place compared to other post IOI groups. Averaging around 100k per comeback & As You Wish is a hit. But yeah the GP did them dirty, I don't think putting Yeonjung in a group with 12 other members (+ bad management) was a good idea, you can clearly see that they've learned their mistakes with IVE.

Yeonjung did give them a boost with stuff like charting on Melon or whatever.  But when Korea agreed to put American missile defense technology on the doorstep of China just months after their debut, it made things complicated.  And by complicated was that the members Koreans stanned were the Chinese ones.  Even today, with Bona's acting employment and the cult of Luda, it's nothing compared to the power of Cheng Xiao's thighs.  And other parts.

 

:cm:

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

did i just see someone in the crowd yawn @ 2ne1's reunion :skull: 

Rightfully. If this was a regular performance and didn't have the reunion hype it'd be considered one of the worst k-pop performances ever. :rip:

Anyone praising this is a devilish liar and I say this as a blackjack. :dancehall:

 

Edited by AbsynthPop

18 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Have any boy bands released anything outside of NCT Dream, Seventeen, Big Bang, Enhypen so far this year? I can name like 10 girl group releases but I'm struggling for popular male groups.

 

:cm:

6 minutes ago, Century said:

I KNOW THE PINKS ARE FUMING AT THE REAL LEGEND AND STAGE PRESENCE AND TALENT

 

1 minute ago, Century said:

The fumes already :lmao:

 

Who's really fuming here?

Just now, diogozsz said:

 

 

Who's really fuming here?

Stay mad :lmao:

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Well, that was awkward. Utada's set though. :jonnycat:

Utada, Milli and BIBI :jonny5: had no idea who Milli is but wow 

14 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

Ok. I never thought I'd say this but the 2NE1 reunion was cringe. Park Bom could barely move. The way she gave Mariah Carey as she had to gingerly be helped down the stairs and CL is obviously self conscious about her weight. Minzy was being more extra than usual giving Melody from PCD teas and Dara and her hair was just there. :deadvision:

:ahh: 

 

Its sadly true tho. Miss Bom sitting to catch her breath had me cackling. It was nice to see 21 together again tho :heart: 

3 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Utada, Milli and BIBI :jonny5: had no idea who Milli is but wow 

Stan Milli. Stan talent. And follow Queen's ig like she pleaded during her set :clap3:

 

 

10 minutes ago, Century said:

The fumes already :lmao:

Right! lmaooooo

2NE1 has the girlies bothered 

12 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

Anyone praising this is a devilish liar and I say this as a blackjack. :dancehall:

 

Ehhmmm what was that? Bom is so out of breath and this song never sounded so outdated before, or maybe I just never really pay attention. 
 

Edit: Minzy is still good though

 

Good on them though, a slap to YG, because I remember Bigbong was supposed to perform in Coachella last year.

Edited by exists

13 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

Anyone praising this is a devilish liar and I say this as a blackjack. :dancehall:

 

The way they just sit while Minzy dancing her ass off in her solo part :deadbanana:

Lemme bite my tongue 

you ugly ass twinks will not ruin this moment for me

 

this is 7 fuckin years in the making. Take ya'll lame and corny asses somewhere 

2NE1 performing together again just hits different :chick3: when will the rest of my 2nd gen favs? Still the mothers of girl crush I fear

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.