Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

They need a japanese release asap.

After the last two tragic ones? 

mimi-faust.gif

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

 

 

R3HAB the 5k has been reached already we are waiting.

Still Waiting GIFs | Tenor

8 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I still wish the setlist didn't include BM or Savage, they could have done with DCT, Yeppi Yeppi/Lucid Dream:weeps: bop after bop serve after serve. But still very proud of the girls and hoping SM helps them to get better.

I would have liked a longer set, but it is what it is. DCT and Yeppi Yeppi would have been amazing I agree :clap3:

Maybe I'll Make You Cry as well, since it has more English in it 

 

I think most of the awkwardness in the show came down to the fact that it's their first live performance in front of an audience. 

 

But they sang live well and put on a good show, so the foundations are already there. They just need to do more performances. I have to keep reminding myself that aespa is still less than 18 months old, and they have so much time to grow yet. 

 

9 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

They need a japanese release asap.

well they do have Japanese dome tours coming so maybe they'll drop something before that

22 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

After the last two tragic ones? 

mimi-faust.gif

 

The last one had this gem, what a bop.

 

 

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

releasing your 4th gen girl group after literally every single company on purpose is soooo YG:deadbanana4:

They’re ahead on trends that way so maybe it’s the smartest move tbh 

5 hours ago, Somi said:

? 

 

5 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

:rip: its short for translation. They post everything in english. 

This is sending me :bibliahh:

50 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Ugh Jennifer literally embodied the word CHARISMA that night!!! Woooo, the confidence, cuntiness, sex appeal, attitude, facial expressions…. she was feeling herself so hard. That’s what an artist do, they become one with the art!! Miss idol Jennie so much :chick3:

they were feeling themselves that's for sure :gaycat2:

I can’t believe the last time BLACKPINK had a comeback, Aespa didn’t even exist 

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Score & Megatone produced these:

A bop is coming :swan:

O Sole Mio is one of the best izone songs tbh :giraffe:

SCRATCH THAT BRING IT BACK SHH SHH AH
NE APESEON GLITCH MODE
AYY AYY AYY :katie2:

 

fa3603b24996cb80eea58a05f1bea6d46cb6eabe

waiT sorn made a point or two with this one, i just wish she wasn’t so annoying

HIq2hPJ.gif

2 hours ago, scheibe said:

I'm sorry but the aespa girls could never :jonnycat:

 

 

That's pretty much on the same level as aespa's set, I don't see anything outstanding here.

 

I always cackle at Jeknee breathing for life after the dance break.  :chick3:

 

 

11 minutes ago, samybertoni said:

I can’t believe the last time BLACKPINK had a comeback, Aespa didn’t even exist 

after the last time Blackpink came back:

1. STAYC debuted and released 4 albums with 15 songs in total 

2. aespa debuted and released 1 album and 4 singles with 10 songs in total 

3. ENHYPEN debuted and released 4 albums with 31 songs in total

4. TWICE had 8 comebacks with 48 songs in total (including Japanese releases)

1 minute ago, Comedor said:

That's pretty much on the same level as aespa's set, I don't see anything outstanding here.

 

I always cackle at Jeknee breathing for life after the dance break.  :chick3:

 

Tbh some of aespa's choreo is harder than that while singing live, because of the floor sections of the dances, especially Black Mamba and Savage. BP were mostly just waving their arms around.

 

The aespa girlies have really good stamina to pull that off and sing live, it is tiring. 

 

aespachella-2.gif

5 minutes ago, Comedor said:

That's pretty much on the same level as aespa's set, I don't see anything outstanding here.

 

I always cackle at Jeknee breathing for life after the dance break.  :chick3:

 

 

me when I lie:

6 minutes ago, Flomik said:

after the last time Blackpink came back

In that time Red Velvet released 2 group mini albums, 2 solo mini albums, 1 Japan full album, 1 group digital single, 1 unit debut digital single and even several OSTs (solo and group). So like 40 new songs...:emofish:

 

Edited by Zack

4 minutes ago, Comedor said:

That's pretty much on the same level as aespa's set, I don't see anything outstanding here.

 

I always cackle at Jeknee breathing for life after the dance break.  :chick3:

 

 

Disappointed Laugh GIF - Disappointed Laugh Glasses - Discover & Share GIFs

 

 

not a “hits” drag like aespa haven’t kept their heel on the Korean GP’s neck since Next Level :dies:

 

like obviously BP are incredibly popular (and definitely moreso globally) but we’re not gonna pretend aespa are some rando nugu group either :rip:

2 minutes ago, scheibe said:

BP have hits and stage presence to begin with

I'm not going to entertain a Blackpink x aespa fight. :lmao:

 

 

11 minutes ago, Comedor said:

That's pretty much on the same level as aespa's set, I don't see anything outstanding here.

 

I always cackle at Jeknee breathing for life after the dance break.  :chick3:

 

 

now why are you lying...

 

If anyone in BP was performing like winter did on any of their Coachella days they would have been dragged :skull:

 

Wasn't BPs set an hour as well, impressive that they kinda kept their stamina for that long too

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

after the last time Blackpink came back:

1. STAYC debuted and released 4 albums with 15 songs in total 

2. aespa debuted and released 1 album and 4 singles with 10 songs in total 

3. ENHYPEN debuted and released 4 albums with 31 songs in total

4. TWICE had 8 comebacks with 48 songs in total (including Japanese releases)

:lmao:

Not Jimin appartement being seized because HYBE didn't handled the payment while he was overseas... I'm telling you this company is the PITS. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.