Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

 

Kepler are doomed they sacrificed a cb for this???? 

 

15 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

It’s the way STAYC and NMIXX will have a louder crowd at KCON Chicago. Wish it doesn’t take a whole day driving from where I live. :skull:

Maybe because KCON is a kpop event???? Don’t be dumb 

Why does Winter looks so damn dead while perfoming??:deadbanana4: She needs to take a Red Bull or something next time.

Finally watching the performance and I’m kinda mad they never perform live when their vocals are so stable. Sure the dancing wasn’t 100% but that NL performance was 100x better than anything they’ve done so far otherwise. 
 

Hopefully they start singing live… at least occasionally now. So happy they didn’t lipsync

1 hour ago, Rhyme said:

 

Thank you to these gays for capturing the girls so well, their live vocals sound too good :jonnycat:

Their best performance ever. 
 

MICS and ENERGY

 

The way it should be.

I actually really liked Life’s Too Short. I hope their album has more slow songs. 10x better for me than stuff like aenergy 

1 minute ago, Pikachu said:

 

looks pretty crowded to me, poor haters

 

Karina’s “WE’RE AESPA!!!” Walking off the stage :lmao: ugh I’m so mad we have never gotten to see their live interactions before. I loved this

A live band would have been also a nice addition to the set too but i guess they didnt have too much time to prepare for this.

Not aespa basically wearing cheap replicas of BLACKPINK's Coachella outfits

their team doesn't even try to hide their agenda

 

I have to laugh :fan:

Anyways..lol

I had a random dream about going to get BLACKPINK's new album 

and when I got there, there was this huge crowd of Blinks waiting to get the album as well

 

the comeback is near, must be because I never have dreams like that :fan:

1 hour ago, rapperjennie said:

ok finally watched the Coachella version, not sure why the backing track is so loud there as you can barely hear them. Ningning gave it her all and was the star of the show, outfit-wise, vocally and for having fun  :gaycat4:

 

also can't believe that SM vice-president posted this :rip: there is no way he thinks a world tour is below Coachella nnn

 

 

this says everything we needed to know :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Not aespa basically wearing cheap replicas of BLACKPINK's Coachella outfits

their team doesn't even try to hide their agenda

 

I have to laugh :fan:

I mean, I don’t really see the resemblance but I think it’s pretty flattering if they are going to lengths to emulate some parts of BP, just proves how wildly successful BP are, which I don’t think anybody can deny. (maybe just SM’s PR team)

56 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

:ahh:

Not the guy in the background asking "who is this?" :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, rapperjennie said:

ok finally watched the Coachella version, not sure why the backing track is so loud there as you can barely hear them. Ningning gave it her all and was the star of the show, outfit-wise, vocally and for having fun  :gaycat4:

 

also can't believe that SM vice-president posted this :rip: there is no way he thinks a world tour is below Coachella nnn

 

 

The backtrack only felt "loud" on 1/4 songs :rip: which was Savage.

 

And they're not saying Coachella is above a WT. No company would prefer 1 festival over a WT. :rip: They're just saying aespa skipped a lot of the usual steps and went straight to performing at HUGE festivals with 100k+ people in the audience. 

aespa singing LIVE at a huge Western event before their comeback will hype their Korean comeback now :jonny: SM better not mess this up. Please give them a melodic song and not another Savage. This comeback will be huge for them

8 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

but K-pop groups doesn't fit in Coachella tbh esp idol groups :rip: this needs to stop before this becomes a trend. 99% of K-pop groups aren't made for festivals and that's okay :rip: 

Well, get ready cause I'm sure companies are already scrambling to get their groups at Coachella next year

BLACKPINK paved the way for Idol groups at Coachella 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.